Another season nearly in the books and we have one last week of pick'em action! The race for the title is tight and will most certainly turn on the results of this weekend. Be smart, be strategic and have fun!
This week's action includes: James vs Ugas and Flores vs Kielczewski on Friday as well as Navarette vs Flores, Ortega vs Navarrete , Alvarez vs Margarito and last,
but not least Jones Jr. vs Moore.
Make sure you use your multipliers!!!
I kinda hate that the season is ending on such a "down" week, but i think we have enough action to at least finish with a few high scores.
One last time this season..."Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names (which you can leave out). The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / method of victory - Jamal James vs Yordenis Ugas (9:00pm EDT Friday, August 12th)
1. James to win - risk 6.5 points to win 1.5.
2. Ugas to win - 1.5 points to win 6.5
B. Pick the winner - Miguel Flores vs Ryan Kielczewski (9:00pm EDT Friday, August 12th)
1. Flores to win – risk 7 points to win 3.
2. Kielczewski to win - risk 3 points to win 7.
C. Pick the winner / method of victory - Juan Hernandez Navarette vs Dixon Flores (10:00pm EDT Saturday, August 13th)
1. Navarette to win – risk 8 points to win 2.
2. Flores to win – risk 2 points to win 8.
D. Pick the winner / method of victory - Roy Jones Jr. vs Rodney Moore (10:00pm EDT Saturday, August 13th)
1. Jones Jr. to win – risk 9 points to win 1.
2. Jones by stoppage - risk 3.5 points to win 6.5.
3. Jones by decision - risk 5.5 points to win 4.5.
4. Moore to win - risk 1 point to win 9.
E. Pick the winner - Edivaldo Ortega vs Emanuel Navarrete (11:00pm EDT Saturday, August 13th)
1. Ortega to win – risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Navarrete - risk 4 points to win 6.
F. Will there be a knockdown - Ramon Alvarez vs Antonio Margarito (11:00pm EDT Saturday, August 13th)
1. There will be a knockdown – risk 2.5 points to win 5.5.
2. There will be no knockdown – risk 5.5 points to win 2.5.
G. Pick the winner (draw option) - Ramon Alvarez vs Antonio Margarito (11:00pm EDT Saturday, August 13th)
1. Alvarez to win – risk 5 points to win 7.
2. Margarito to win – risk 7 points to win 5.
3. Fight will end in a draw - risk 1 point to win 11.
4. Fight will end in any outcome other than a draw - risk 11 points to win 1.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want James to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Kielczewski to win...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Navarette to win...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...