Week 4: Big fight weekend with a ton of points on the sheet again. A lot of interesting and significant fights Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from all over
This week's action includes: Lamanna vs Harrison, Ruiz vs Hasegawa, Yamanaka vs Moreno, Smith vs Galarza, Dolton vs DeLoach, Glowacki vs Usyk, Rosado vs Monroe Jr, Saul Alvarez vs Liam Smith and more.
After the ridiculous week of results last weekend, I'm expecting another big one with plenty of 30+ results.
"Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Thomas Lamanna vs Dusty Hernandez Harrison (9:00pm EDT Thursday, September 15th)
1. Lamanna to win - risk 4 points to win 6.
2. Harrison to win - 6 points to win 4
B. Pick the winner - Hugo Ruiz vs Hozumi Hasegawa (6:00am EDT Friday, September 16th)
1. Ruiz to win – risk 9.5 points to win 2.5
2. Hasegawa to win - risk 2.5 points to win 9.5.
C. Pick the winner - Shinsuke Yamanaka vs Anselmo Moreno (6:00am EDT Friday, September 16th)
1. Yamanaka to win– risk 8 points to win 4.
2. Moreno to win – risk 4 points to win 8.
D. Will the favorites win/lose - J'Leon Love, Sharif Bogere, Alexis Santiago, Lanell Bellows, Lionell Thompson (10:00pm EDT Friday, September 16th)
1. All favorites to win – risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Any favorite will lose / draw - risk 4 points to win 6.
E. Pick the winner - Domonique Dolton vs Justin DeLoach (10:00pm EDT September 16th)
1. Dolton to win – risk 7.5 points to win 4.5.
2. DeLoach to win - risk 4.5 points to win 7.5.
F. Pick the winner - Ishe Smith vs Frank Galarza (10:00pm EDT Saturday, September 16th)
1. Smith to win – risk 8.5 points to win 3.5
2. Galarza to win – risk 3.5 points to win 8.5
G. Pick the winner - Krzystof Glowacki vs Oleksander Usyk (1:00pm EDT Saturday, September 17th)
1. Glowacki to win – risk 5 points to win 10.
2. Usyk to win – risk 10 points to win 5.
H. Will the favorites win / lose - JoJo Diaz, Diego DeLa Hoya, Eddie Gomez, Zachary Ochoa, Sadam Ali (8:00pm EDT Saturday, September 17th)
1. All favorites will win – risk 7 points to win 3.
2. Any favorite will lose / draw– risk 3 points to win 7.
I. Pick the winner - Gabriel Rosado vs Willie Monroe Jr. (10:00pm EDT Saturday, September 17th)
1. Rosado to win – risk 5 points to win 7.
2. Monroe Jr. to win – risk 7 points to win 5.
J. Over/Under (12 rounds) - Saul Alvarez vs Liam Smith (10:00pm EDT Saturday, September 17th)
1. Over 4 1/2 rounds – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 4 1/2 rounds – risk 4 points to win 4.
K. Pick the winner / method of victory - Saul Alvarez vs Liam Smith (10:00pm EDT Saturday, September 17th)
1. Alvarez to win – risk 10.5 points to win 1.5.
2. Alvarez by stoppage – risk 8.5 points to win 3.5.
3. Alvarez by decision - risk 2 points to win 10.
4. Smith to win - risk 1.5 point to win 10.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Lamana to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Hasegawa to win...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Yamanaka to win...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...