Week 6! A slightly slower week, but there are still plenty of interesting fights to make the sheet worthwhile this weekend.
This week's action includes: Peterkin vs Kalajdzic, Crolla vs Linares, Cano vs Cruz, Ramos vs Ankrah, Nietes vs Sosa and a bit more.
I think the scores will even out a bit this weekend, but with relatively well matched odds on most of the picks with a good use of multipliers, there are still a bunch of points to be had.
"Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Will the favorites win / lose -Trey Lippe, Ivan Baranchyk, Ivan Golub (9:00pm EDT Friday, September 23rd)
1. All the favorites will win - risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Any of the favorites will lose or draw - 4 points to win 6
B. Pick the winner - Travis Peterkin vs Radivoje Kalajdzic (9:00pm EDT Friday, September 23rd)
1. Peterkin to win – risk 5.5 points to win 4.5
2. Kalajdzic to win - risk 4.5 points to win 5.5.
C. Will the favorites win / lose - John Ryder, Hosea Burton, Issac Lowe, Callum Johnson (2:30pm EDT Saturday, September 24th)
1. All favorites to win to win– risk 6 points to win 2.
2. Any favorite will lose / draw – risk 2 points to win 6.
D. Pick the winner - Anthony Crolla vs Jorge Linares (2:30pm EDT Saturday, September 24th)
1. Crolla to win – risk 8.5 points to win 6.5.
2. Linares to win - risk 6.5 points to win 8.5
E. Will there be a knockdown(s) - Anthony Crolla vs Jorge Linares (2:30pm EDT September 24th)
1. There will be a knockdown(s) – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. There will be no knockdown - risk 4 points to win 4.
F. Pick the winner - Ivan Cano vs Diego Cruz (9:00pm EDT Saturday, September 24th)
1. Cano to win – risk 7 points to win 3.
2. Cruz to win – risk 3 points to win 7
G. Pick the winner - Rico Ramos vs Prosper Ankrah (10:00pm EDT Saturday, September 24th)
1. Ramos to win – risk 8.5 points to win 1.5.
2. Ankrah to win – risk 1.5 points to win 8.5.
H. Pick the winner / method of victory - Donnie Nietes vs Edgar Sosa (11:00pm EDT Saturday, September 17th)
1. Nietes to win – risk 10.5 points to win 1.5.
2. Nietes by stoppage – risk 6.5 points to win 5.5.
3. Nietes by decision - risk 4 points to win 8.
4. Sosa to win - risk 1.5 point to win 10.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want all the favorites to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Kalajdzic to win...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on all the favorites to win...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...