Week 4: We have another loaded sheet with a smattering of action from the weekend's biggest cards. There are a few method of victory picks and wider odds with a few live dogs, which means a ton of points on the table if those multipliers are used well.
This week's action includes: Jacobs! Easter! Golovkin! Gonzalez! and more!
Huge week y'all, expecting at least some 50+ point results!
Yup yup yup..."Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner / method of victory - Daniel Jacobs vs Sergio Mora (9:00pm EDT Friday, September 9th)
1. Jacobs to win - risk 11 points to win 1.
2. Jacobs by stoppage - 8.5 points to win 3.5
3. Jacobs by decision - risk 2.5 point to win 9.5.
4. Mora to win - risk 1 to win 11.
B. Pick the winner - Robert Easter Jr. vs Richard Commey (9:00pm EDT Friday, September 9th)
1. Easter Jr. to win – risk 8.5 points to win 3.5
2. Commey to win - risk 3.5 points to win 8.5.
C. Pick the winner - Emmanuel Robles vs Steve Claggett (10:00pm EDT Friday, September 9th)
1. Robles to win– risk 4.5 points to win 3.5
2. Claggett to win – risk 3.5 points to win 4.5.
D. Pick the winner - Mikeala Lauren vs Klara Svensson (3:00pm EDT Saturday, September 10th)
1. Lauren to win – risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Svennson to win - risk 4 points to win 6.
E. Pick the winner - John Riel Casimero vs Charlie Edwards (4:00pm EDT September 10th)
1. Casimero to win – risk 7 points to win 5
2. Edwards to win - risk 5 points to win 7.
F. Pick the winner - Lee Haskins vs Stuart Hall (4:00pm EDT Saturday, September 10th)
1. Haskins to win – risk 8.5 points to win 3.5
2. Hall to win – risk 3.5 points to win 8.5
G. Pick the winner / method of victory - Gennady Golovkin vs Kell Brook (4:00pm EDT Saturday, September 10th)
1. Golovkin to win – risk 12.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Golovkin by stoppage – risk 11 points to win 4.
3. Golovkin by decision - risk 1.5 points to win 13.5
4. Brook to win - risk 2.5 points to win 12.5
H. Over/Under (12 rounds) - Gennady Golovkin vs Kell Brook (4:00pm EDT Saturday, Septemeber 10th)
1. Over 4 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 4 1/2– risk 4 points to win 4.
I. Pick the winner / method of victory - Roman Gonzalez vs Carlos Cuadras (10:00pm EDT Saturday, September 10th)
1. Gonzalez to win – risk 13 points to win 2.
2. Gonzalez by stoppage – risk 10 points to win 5.
3. Gonzalez by decision - risk 3 points to win 12.
4. Cuadras to win - risk 2 point to win 13.
J. Will there be a knockdown? - Roman Gonzalez vs Carlos Cuadras (10:00pm EDT Saturday, September 10th)
1. There will be a knockdown(s) – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. There will be no knockdown(s) – risk 4 points to win 4.
K. Pick the winner (draw option) - Jesus Soto Karras vs Yoshohiro Kamegai (10:00pm EDT Saturday, September 10th)
1. JSK to win – risk 6 points to win 6.
2. Kamegai to win – risk 6 points to win 6.
3. Fight will end in a draw - risk 1 points to win 11.
4. Fight will end in any outcome other than a draw - risk 11 point to win 1.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Jacobs to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Commey to win...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Robles to win...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...