Week 2 of 4! Arguably the slowest week of the month, but even still we have two title fights and a few other interesting fights and props. With the right strategy, this is the kind of week that really builds a lead.
This week's action includes: Herring vs Hovhannisyan, Warren vs Zhakiyanov, Easter vs Cruz, Daws vs Yigit, and more.
Week 2 of 4! "Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Bilal Laggoune vs Doudou Ngumbu (3:00pm EDT Friday, February 10th)
1. Laggoune to win - risk 6 points to win 2.
2. Ngumbu to win - risk 2 points to win 6.
B. Pick the winner - Jamel Herring vs Art Hovhannisyan (9:00pm EDT Friday, February 10th)
1. Herring to win – risk 8 points to win 2.
2. Hovhannisyan to win - risk 2 points to win 8.
C. Pick the winner - Rau'shee Warren vs Zhanat Zhakiyanov (9:00pm EDT Friday, February 10th)
1. Warren to win– risk 9 points to win 3.
2. Zhakiyanov to win – risk 3 points to win 9.
D. Over/Under (12 rounds) - Robert Easter Jr. vs Luis Cruz (9:00pm EDT Friday, February 10th)
1. Over 5 1/2 rounds – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 5 1/2 rounds – risk 4 points to win 4.
E. Pick the winner / method of victory - Robert Easter Jr. vs Luis Cruz (9:00pm EDT Friday, February 10th)
1. Easter to win – risk 11 points to win 1.
2. Easter by stoppage - risk 8.5 points to win 3.5
3. Easter by decision - risk 2.5 points to win 9.5.
4. Cruz to win - risk 1 point to win 11.
F. Will the favorites win/lose? - Ivan Baranchyk, Lenin Castillo, Jon Fernandez (10:00pm EDT Friday, February 10th)
1. All favorites to win – risk 6.5 points to win 1.5.
2. Any favorite will lose/draw – risk 1.5 points to win 6.5.
G. Pick the winner - Lenny Daws vs Anthony Yigit (4:00pm EDT Saturday, February 11th)
1. Daws to win – risk 2.5 points to win 7.5
2. Yigit to win – risk 7.5 points to win 2.5.
H. Pick the winner / method of victory - Rafeal Rivera vs Giovanni Caro (10:00pm EDT Saturday, February 3rd)
1. Rivera to win – risk 7 points to win 1.
2. Rivera by stoppage – risk 4.5 points to win 3.5
3. Rivera by decision - risk 2.5 points to win 5.5.
4. Caro to win - risk 1 point to win 7.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 10 doubles and 5 triples to use over the 10 week season ****
For Selection A, if you want Laggoune to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Hovhannisyan win...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Warren to win...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...