Week 3 of 4 ready to roll out. A massive smattering of action from around the globe, with a ton of points to be had.
This week's action includes: A bunch title fights from Japan, England and the U.S on tap for Saturday and Sunday.
One of the biggest weekends in quite some time just for title fights and significant names. Should be a fun one!
Week 3 of 4! (Part B) "Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
A. Pick the winner - Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam vs Ryoto Murata (6:00am EDT Saturday, May 20th)
1. N'Dam to win - risk 3.5 points to win 6.5.
2. Murata to win - risk 6.5 points to win 3.5.
B. Pick the winner - Juan Navarette vs Daigo Higa (6:00am EDT Saturday, May 20th)
1. Navarette to win - risk 5 points to win 5.
2. Higa to win - risk 5 points to win 5.
C. Pick the winner - Gervonta Davis vs Liam Walsh (4:00pm EDT Saturday, May 20th)
1. Davis to win - risk 9.5 points to win 2.5.
2. Walsh to win - risk 2.5 points to win 9.5.
D. Pick the winner / method of victory - Rances Barthelemy vs Kiryl Relich (8:00pm EDT Saturday, May 20th)
1. Barthelemy to win – risk 10 points to win 2.
2. Barthelemy by stoppage - risk 2.5 points to win 9.5.
3. Barthelemy by decision - risk 7.5 points to win 4.5.
4. Relich to win - risk 1 point to win 11.
E. Pick the winner - Andre Direll vs Jose Uzcategui (8:00pm EDT Saturday, May 20th)
1. Direll to win– risk 8 points to win 2.
2. Uzcategui to win – risk 2 points to win 8.
F. Pick the winner / method of victory - Gary Russell Jr vs Oscar Escandon (8:00pm EDT Saturday, May 20th)
1. Russell to win – risk 11 points to win 1.
2. Russell by stoppage - risk 7 points to win 5.
3. Russell by decision - risk 4 points to win 8.
4. Escandon to win - risk 1 point to win 11.
G. Pick the winner - David Benavidez vs Rogelio Medina (10:00pm EDT Saturday, May 20th)
1. Benavidez to win – risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Medina to win - risk 4 points to win 6.
H. Pick the winner - Raymundo Beltran vs Johnathan Maicelo (10:15pm EDT Saturday, May 20th)
1. Beltran to win – risk 7 points to win 3.
2. Maicelo to win – risk 3 points to win 7.
I. Pick the winner / method of winner - Terrance Crawford vs Felix Diaz (10:15pm EDT Saturday, May 20th)
1. Crawford to win – risk 14 points to win 1.
2. Crawford by stoppage – risk 7 points to win 8.
3. Crawford by decision - risk 7 point to win 8.
4. Diaz to win - risk 1 point to win 14.
J. Knockdowns? - Terrance Crawford vs Felix Diaz (10:15pm EDT Saturday, May 20th)
1. There will be a knockdown(s) – risk 5 points to win 5.
2. There will be no knockdowns – risk 5 points to win 5.
K. Pick the winner - Akira Yaegashi vs Milan Melindo (6:00am EDT Sunday, May 21st)
1. Yaegashi to win – risk 6.5 points to win 3.5
2. Melindo to win – risk 3.5 points to win 6.5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 6 doubles and 4 triples to use over the 4 week month ****
For Selection A, if you want N'Dam to win without using a double or triple...
A. (1) – 1
For Selection B, if you want a double on Higa win...
B. (2) – 2
For Selection C, if you want a triple on Davis to win...
C. (3) – 1
For Selection D, if you wish to pass...