Week 1 of 4 Part B. This is the conclusion of a big first week back! Plenty of big time pick'em action and a ton of points to be had!
This week's action includes: Gamboa tonight, plus Parker early tomorrow and then the big Cinco weekend card culminating with Canelo vs Junior.
All Multipliers are reset! 5 doubles, 3 triples. Use them wisely. (Be mindful of any multis you used on Part A earlier in the week.)
Pretty big pick'em weekend y'all! A ton of points to be had if you use your multipliers well. Good luck!
Week 1 of 4! (Part B) "Let's get it get it get it!"
For those that haven't played before, welcome to the best pick'em game going. Please join right in and start playing (just make sure to check out the rules - we promise they are very simple).
The numbers in your selections are binding, not the names which you can leave out. The numbers will suffice.
Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this post - it makes it easier for me to tabulate the results each week.
**** Remember you do not need to make a selection on every fight; you are free to PASS on any pick. But you must make at least one selection to receive the 10 point participation bonus****
C. Pick the winner - Abraham Lopez vs Jesus Rojas (8:00pm EDT Friday, May 5th)
1. Lopez to win - risk 6 points to win 4.
2. Rojas to win - risk 4 points to win 6.
D. Pick the winner / method of victory - Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Robinson Castellanos (8:00pm EDT Friday, May 5th)
1. Gamboa to win – risk 9 points to win 1.
2. Gamboa by stoppage - risk 6 points to win 4.
3. Gamboa by decision - risk 3 points to win 7.
4. Castellanos to win - risk 1 point to win 9.
E. Pick the winner - Joseph Parker vs Razvan Cojanu (3:00am EDT Saturday, March 6th)
1. Parker to win– risk 9.5 points to win .5.
2. Parker by stoppage – risk 8 points to win 2.
3. Parker by decision - risk 1.5 points to 8.5.
4. Cojanu to win - risk .5 points to win 9.5.
F. Over/Under (12 rounds) - Joseph Parker vs Razvan Cojanu (3:00am EDT Saturday, May 6th)
1. Over 3 1/2 – risk 4 points to win 4.
2. Under 3 1/2 - risk 4 points to win 4.
G. Pick the winner - Joseph Diaz Jr. vs Manuel Avila (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 6th)
1. Diaz to win – risk 8 points to win 2.
2. Avila to win - risk 2 points to win 8.
H. Pick the winner - Lucas Matthysse vs Emmanuel Taylor (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May ,6th)
1. Matthysse to win – risk 9 points to win 3.
2. Taylor to win – risk 3 points to win 9.
I. Pick the winner / method of winner - David Lemieux vs Marcos Reyes (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 6th)
1. Lemieux to win – risk 9.5 points to win .5.
2. Lemieux by stoppage – risk 8 points to win 2.
3. Lemieux by decision - risk 1.5 point to win 8.5.
4. Reyes to win - risk .5 points to win 9.5.
J. Pick the winner / method of victory - Saul Alvarez vs Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr. (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 6th)
1. Alvarez to win – risk 13 points to win 2.
2. Alvarez by stoppage – risk 6 points to win 9.
3. Alvarez by decision - risk 7 points to win 8.
4. Chavez Jr. to win - risk 2 points to win 13.
K. Knockdowns? - Saul Alvarez vs Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr. (9:00pm EDT Saturday, May 6th)
1. There will be will be at least 1 knockdown – risk 5 points to win 5
2. There will be no knockdowns – risk 5 points to win 5.
Please fill out your selections as follows:
Enter the LETTER of the fight first, then whether it’s a single (1), double (2) or triple (3) followed by the NUMBER of your pick. (The name of the fighter and method of victory are optional).
**** You have 5 doubles and 3 triples to use over the 4 week month ****
For Selection D, if you want Lopez to win without using a double or triple...
D. (1) – 1
For Selection E, if you want a double on Castellanos win...
E. (2) – 2
For Selection F, if you want a triple on Parker to win...
F. (3) – 1
For Selection G, if you wish to pass...