Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury are set to rake in some big cash for tonight’s Showtime pay-per-view main event from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, with the California State Athletic Commission reporting that Wilder is set to earn $4 million and Fury $3 million for the bout.
But those are just their base purses, with Wilder and Fury each getting a percentage of the profits from the event, too, which could equal millions of more dollars for both the WBC titleholder, Wilder, and the lineal champion, Fury.
- Jarrett Hurd ($1 million) vs Jason Welborn ($30,000)
- Luis Ortiz ($375,000) vs Travis Kauffman ($125,000)
- Joe Joyce ($40,000) vs Joe Hanks ($50,000)
- Mark Anthony Barriga ($25,00) vs Carlos Licona ($30,000)
- Julian Williams ($30,000) vs Francisco Javier Castro ($2,500)
- Jessie Rodriguez ($7,000) vs Josue Morales ($6,000)
- Chris Arreola ($25,000) vs Maurenzo Smith ($16,000)
- Robert Guerrero ($25,000) vs Adam Mate ($2,500)
- Isaac Lowe ($5,000) vs Lucas Rafael Baez ($2,500)