- Kendo Castaneda TKO-6 Stan Martyniouk (2:22)
- Oscar Vazquez D-8 Gilberto Mendoza (77-75, 76-76, 76-76)
- Ricardo Lucio Galvan UD-4 Mobley Villegas (39-36, 40-35, 40-35)
- Rosalinda Rodriguez UD-6 Myrka Aguayo (59-55, 60-54, 60-54)
- Peter Cortez RTD-2 Daquan Mays (3:00)
Tonight at 10 pm ET on UFC Fight Pass, RJJ Boxing is back with a card from Reno, Nevada, featuring a junior welterweight main event between prospect Kendo Castaneda and Stan Martyniouk.
Castaneda, 25, is a San Antonio native and has become an attraction in his home city, while the 34-year-old Martyniouk has won seven straight dating back to 2015, though none of those fights have been against good opponents. The native of Estonia, now based in California, has fought his last three in Tijuana.
The co-feature will be a bantamweight bout between Oscar Vazquez and Gilberto Mendoza. Vazquez, 32, is coming off of a loss to Ricardo Rafael Sandoval, but that was way back in May 2018, and he’s been inactive since. Mendoza, 30, has won four straight low-level fights, and this will be his sixth fight of 2019.
Full Card (UFC Fight Pass, 10:00 pm ET)
- Kendo Castaneda (16-0, 7 KO) vs Stan Martyniouk (20-2, 6 KO), junior welterweights, 8 rounds
- Oscar Vazquez (15-2, 3 KO) vs Gilberto Mendoza (15-7-2, 7 KO), bantamweights, 8 rounds
- Ricardo Lucio Galvan (2-0, 2 KO) vs Mobley Villegas (2-0, 2 KO), featherweights, 4 rounds
- Rosalinda Rodriguez (10-0, 2 KO) vs Myrka Aguayo (2-1, 0 KO), bantamweights, 6 rounds
- Daquan Mays (3-0, 1 KO) vs Peter Cortez (1-1, 0 KO), junior welterweights, 4 rounds