- Andrew Moloney TKO-9 Elton Dharry (0:01)
- Barry Hall D-6 Paul Gallen (56-58, 57-57, 57-57)
- Jason Moloney KO-2 Dixon Flores (1:26)
- Tej Singh D-6 Mitchell Whitelaw (56-58, 57-57, 59-55)
- Jesse White UD-6 Paul Gould (60-54, 60-54, 60-54)
This morning at 3 am ET from Melbourne, Australia, Barry Hall and Paul Gallen will meet in a six-round heavyweight attraction, with the Moloney twins featured on the card, as well.
The show will stream live on ESPN+ in the US.
The 38-year-old Gallen, a former rugby league footballer, is meeting the 42-year-old Hall, a former Australian rules footballer, in a much-hyped fight. Gallen is 9-0 in low-level pro boxing, and Hall has some experience in his background, too, as he fought amateur in his youth. The fight has two-minute rounds.
In more meaningful pro boxing action, super flyweight contender Andrew Moloney will face Elton Dharry for the interim WBA title in what technically be the show’s main event, and bantamweight contender Jason Moloney will take on Dixon Flores.
We’ll be here with live coverage and results. Join us!
Main Card (ESPN+, 3:00 am ET)
- Andrew Moloney (20-0, 13 KO) vs Elton Dharry (24-5-1, 14 KO), super flyweights, 12 rounds
- Barry Hall (debut) vs Paul Gallen (9-0, 5 KO), heavyweights, 6 rounds
- Jason Moloney (19-1, 16 KO) vs Dixon Flores (16-6-3, 5 KO), bantamweights, 10 rounds
- Tej Singh (15-4-2, 8 KO) vs Mitchell Whitelaw (5-4-1, 2 KO), super middleweights, 6 rounds
- Jesse White (5-0, 0 KO) vs Paul Gould (3-6, 1 KO), middleweights, 6 rounds