- Anthony Crolla MD-10 Frank Urquiaga (95-95, 97-93, 98-92)
- Katie Taylor UD-10 Christina Linardatou (96-94, 97-93, 97-93)
- Felix Cash TKO-8 Jack Cullen (1:14)
- Terri Harper UD-10 Viviane Obenauf (97-93, 99-92, 99-91)
- Martin Bakole TKO-2 Rodney Hernandez (2:50)
Today at 3 pm ET streaming live on DAZN, and airing on Sky Sports in the UK starting at 7 pm local time, we’ll see Katie Taylor move up to 140 pounds looking to claim another world title, while Manchester’s own Anthony Crolla says goodbye at home in what is being sold as his final fight.
Taylor, 33, is coming off of a disputed win over Delfine Persoon in June, which saw Taylor controversially unify all four major titles at 135 pounds. She’s now moved up a division to go after the 31-year-old Linardatou’s WBO title.
Taylor-Linardatou will go on second-to-last, despite being advertised to the larger audience as the main event of the show, to give the popular 32-year-old Crolla the spotlight at the end of the evening. Crolla, who won a secondary title at 135 in 2015 and was always a game battler in his career, will be facing Frank Urquiaga, a 32-year-old originally from Peru, now based in Spain.
We’ll also see Felix Cash defend the Commonwealth middleweight title against Jack Cullen; Terri Harper defends a minor 130-pound belt against Viviane Obenauf; and heavyweight prospect Martin Bakole takes on durable journeyman Rodney Hernandez.
Here’s the full card and run order:
Main Card (DAZN, 3:00 pm ET)
- Martin Bakole (14-1, 11 KO) vs Rodney Hernandez (13-8-2, 4 KO), heavyweights, 10 rounds
- Terri Harper (8-0, 5 KO) vs Viviane Obenauf (14-5, 7 KO), super featherweights, 10 rounds
- Felix Cash (11-0, 7 KO) vs Jack Cullen (17-1, 8 KO), middleweights, 12 rounds
- Katie Taylor (14-0, 6 KO) vs Christina Linardatou (12-1, 6 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Anthony Crolla (34-7-3, 13 KO) vs Frank Urquiaga (13-1-1, 1 KO), lightweights, 10 rounds