- Callum Smith UD-12 John Ryder (116-112, 116-112, 117-111)
- Chris Billam-Smith TKO-5 Craig Glover (1:45)
- Anthony Fowler UD-10 Harry Scarff (98-91, 98-91, 98-91)
- Thomas Whittaker-Hart TKO-5 Josip Perkovic (1:26)
- Sean Dodd Tech. MD-4 Tom Farrell (38-38, 39-38, 39-37)
Today at 2:00 pm ET streaming live on DAZN in the US and also airing on Sky Sports in the UK, Callum Smith is back in the main event to defend his WBA super middleweight title against mandatory challenger John Ryder.
Smith, 29, is universally regarded as the top 168-pound fighter in the sport, while the 31-year-old Ryder is on a good four-fight win streak, all by stoppage.
The show will also feature Craig Glover vs Chris Billam-Smith for the vacant Commonwealth cruiserweight title, as well as the return of Anthony Fowler, facing Harry Scarff in a 154-pound bout.
Here’s the full lineup and run order. The prelim streams are available only to those in the UK, or those who can briefly pretend to be.
Prelims (YouTube/Facebook, 1:00 pm ET)
- James Tennyson (25-3, 21 KO) vs Craig Evans (20-2-2, 3 KO), lightweights, 12 rounds
Main Card (DAZN, 2:00 pm ET)
- Float: Tom Aitchison (1-0, 0 KO) vs Matija Petrinic (1-1, 0 KO), junior welterweights, 4 rounds
- Float: Thomas Whittaker Hart (3-0, 1 KO) vs Josip Perkovic (6-10-1, 3 KO), light heavyweights, 6 rounds
- Tom Farrell (17-2, 5 KO) vs Sean Dodd (16-5-1, 3 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Anthony Fowler (10-1, 8 KO) vs Harry Scarff (8-0, 1 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds
- Craig Glover (10-2, 8 KO) vs Chris Billam-Smith (9-1, 8 KO), cruiserweights, 12 rounds
- Callum Smith (26-0, 19 KO) vs John Ryder (28-4, 16 KO), super middleweights, 12 rounds