Jermell Charlo will look to regain the WBC junior middleweight title tonight in the PBC on FOX main event, as he faces the man who controversially upset him one year ago tomorrow, Tony Harrison.
How to watch Harrison vs Charlo 2
It’ll be on television. On the channel “FOX,” starting at 8 pm ET. Prelim fights will air on FS1, starting at 6 pm ET. Pretty simple!
If you’re looking for an online streaming option, the FOX Sports Go app will have the fights live, both broadcasts, but obviously you’ll need some kind of TV service to log in with.
Prelims (FS1, 6:00 pm ET)
- Hugo Centeno Jr (27-3, 14 KO) vs Juan Macias Montiel (21-4-1, 21 KO), middleweights, 10 rounds
- Jhack Tepora (23-0, 17 KO) vs Oscar Escandon (25-5, 17 KO), featherweights, 10 rounds
- Raymond Guajardo (4-0, 3 KO) vs Donnis Reed (3-4, 2 KO), middleweights, 4 rounds
Main Card (FOX, 8:00 pm ET)
- Tony Harrison (28-2, 21 KO) vs Jermell Charlo (32-1, 16 KO), junior middleweights, 12 rounds
- Efe Ajagba (11-0, 9 KO) vs Iago Kiladze (26-4-1, 18 KO), heavyweights, 10 rounds
- Karlos Balderas (9-0, 8 KO) vs Rene Tellez Giron (13-1, 7 KO), lightweights, 8 rounds