- Andy Ruiz Jr 283 vs Anthony Joshua 237
- Alexander Povetkin 229 vs Michael Hunter 226
- Dillian Whyte 271 vs Mariusz Wach 270
- Filip Hrgovic 241 vs Eric Molina 248
- Mahammadrasul Majidov 231 vs Tom Little 251
- Zuhayr Al Qahtani 134 vs Omar Dusary 129
- Majid Al Naqbi 133 vs Ilia Beruashvili 124
- Diego Pacheco 167 vs Selemani Saidi 166
- Hopey Price 125 vs Swedi Mohamed 125
This morning at 8:00 am ET streaming live on DAZN and also airing via YouTube in the video up above, a bunch of heavyweights hit the scales in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia, including Andy Ruiz Jr and Anthony Joshua for tomorrow’s big main event rematch.
Ruiz (33-1, 22 KO) and Joshua (22-1, 21 KO) don’t have to “make weight,” of course, but there’s been lots of talk about Joshua slimming down some compared to the first fight, and it’s always kind of an adventure to see what Ruiz tips the scales at, so there’s some intrigue here, more than a normal heavyweight fight.
Also on the scales will be Alexander Povetkin (35-2, 24 KO) and Michael Hunter (18-1, 12 KO), who meet in a 12-round bout; Dillian Whyte (26-1, 18 KO) and Mariusz Wach (35-5, 19 KO), who square in a 10-rounder; and Filip Hrgovic (9-0, 7 KO) and Eric Molina (27-5, 19 KO), who meet in another 12-round fight. All of these are heavyweight bouts on tomorrow’s main card, which starts at Noon ET on DAZN in the US and Sky Box Office in the UK.
Ring walks for tomorrow’s main event, by the way, are expected around 3:45 pm ET. Bad Left Hook will have full live coverage tomorrow.