- Mykquan Williams UD-10 Rickey Edwards (96-94, 97-93, 100-90)
- Elijah Pierce TKO-3 Irvin Gonzalez (2:12)
- Toka Kahn Clary TKO-5 Carlos Reyes (0:39)
- George Arias UD-8 Keith Barr (77-74, 78-73, 78-73)
- Marco Huck NC-1 Nick Guivas (0:57)
Tonight at 8:30 pm ET streaming live on UFC Fight Pass (which does have a seven-day free trial option), Lou DiBella’s Broadway Boxing is back from Mashantucket, Connecticut, headlined by junior welterweight prospect Mykquan Williams taking on Rickey Edwards, plus the return of former cruiserweight titleholder Marco Huck and super featherweight Toka Kahn Clary.
Williams (14-0, 7 KO) is a 21-year-old from East Hartford, so he’ll have the home field against Edwards (12-2, 3 KO), a 28-year-old native of Paterson, New Jersey. Williams last fought on Feb. 2, picking up a majority decision win in Dallas over Andre Byrd. Edwards has lost two of his last three, but did beat veteran William Gonzalez on Dec. 14 in his last outing in Houston.
The co-feature will see featherweight prospect Irvin Gonzalez (12-0, 9 KO) back in action against Elijah Pierce (8-1, 7 KO), set for eight rounds. The 23-year-old Gonzalez appeared on ShoBox last September, beating Carlos Ramos by decision. He last fought on Jan. 25, picking up a win over super journeyman German Meraz.
Huck (41-5-1, 28 KO) is now campaigning as a heavyweight, and the 34-year-old won his move up last June, beating Yakup Saglam via fourth round TKO in Germany. Before that, he’d dropped back-to-back cruiserweight title fights to Mairis Briedis and Oleksandr Usyk. Huck will face Nick Guivas (14-10-3, 9 KO), a 40-year-old from Kansas, in an eight-round bout.
Clary (25-2, 17 KO) was born in Liberia and now fights out of Providence, Rhode Island. The 26-year-old is coming off of an eliminator loss to Kid Galahad last October. He’ll take on Carlos Reyes (33-5-1, 23 KO) in an eight-round bout.
UFC Fight Pass (8:30 pm ET)
- Mykquan Williams (14-0, 7 KO) vs Rickey Edwards (12-2, 3 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Irvin Gonzalez (12-0, 9 KO) vs Elijah Pierce (8-1, 7 KO), featherweights, 8 rounds
- Toka Kahn Clary (25-2, 17 KO) vs Carlos Reyes (33-5-1, 23 KO), super featherweights, 8 rounds
- George Arias (13-0, 7 KO) vs Keith Barr (19-11-1, 8 KO), heavyweights, 8 rounds
- Marco Huck (41-5-1, 28 KO) vs Nick Guivas (14-10-3, 9 KO), heavyweights, 8 rounds