- Alfonso Olvera D-6 Carlos Villa (56-58, 57-57, 58-56)
- Simone Da Silva UD-10 Ikram Kerwat (98-92, 99-91, 100-90)
- Max Ornelas TKO-2 Alex Rangel (1:24)
- Nick Rhoads D-4 Eduardo Ayala (37-39, 38-38, 39-37)
Tonight at 10:00 pm ET streaming live on UFC Fight Pass, Roy Jones Jr’s RJJ Boxing is back with a five-fight card from Tucson, Arizona, headlined (kinda?) by super featherweight Ikram Kerwat against Simone Da Silva in a 10-round bout.
The show is what it is — Kerwat is a Roy Jones Jr fighter looking for a title shot, and her opponent tonight is...on a rough streak. There’s also bantamweight prospect Max Ornelas, local scrapper Alfonso Olvera, and a couple of middleweight prospects in action.
Here’s the lineup, which may or may not be the running order in reverse, because UFC Fight Pass’ site is listing Olvera-Villa as the last fight (which would make sense, as Olvera is local, so you want the fans to stay for the whole show), and Kerwat is being called the “main event” in promoter press releases:
UFC Fight Pass (10:00 pm ET)
- Alfonso Olvera (11-5-2, 4 KO) vs Carlos Villa (14-3-1, 6 KO), welterweights, 6 rounds
- Ikram Kerwat (9-1, 5 KO) vs Simone Da Silva (15-12, 6 KO), super featherweights, 10 rounds
- Max Ornelas (12-0-1, 4 KO) vs Alex Rangel (17-4, KO), bantamweights, 8 rounds
- Nicholas Rhoads (5-0, 2 KO) vs Eduardo Ayala (4-0, 1 KO), middleweights, 4 rounds
- (swing fight) Arturo Resendiz (2-0, 2 KO) vs Jose Pena (2-1, 1 KO), middleweights, 4 rounds