- Artur Beterbiev 174.4 vs Radivoje Kalajdzic 173
- Gabriel Flores 132.8 vs Eduardo Reis 130.8
- Jerwin Ancajas 114.2 vs Ryuichi Funai 114.4
- Felix Valera 175 vs Mario Aguilar 175.2
- Brian Mendoza 149.4 vs Carlos Rodriguez 151
- Vislan Dalkhaev 123.4 vs Vincent Jennings 123.6
- Blake McKernan 194.6 vs Joey Montoya 197.2
- Marco Arroyo 110 vs Jesus Godinez 111.4
Today at 6 pm ET streaming live on ESPN+, the fighters for Saturday’s Top Rank card in Stockton, California, will hit the scales, with two world titles scheduled to be on the line.
In the main event, Artur Beterbiev will defend the IBF light heavyweight title against Radivoje Kalajdzic, and the co-feature will see Jerwin Ancajas defend the IBF super flyweight title against Ryuichi Funai. 19-year-old prospect Gabriel Flores Jr will also be i action on the main card, facing Eduardo Pereira in a six-round lightweight bout. Flores is the biggest reason that over 10,000 are expected at Stockton Arena.
The prelim portion of the show will stream live on ESPN+ on Saturday starting at 6:30 pm ET, with the main card airing on ESPN at 10 pm ET. We will have live coverage of the show, but it’s going to be skeleton coverage since our main focus is on Canelo-Jacobs.
Here’s the full lineup for the show.
- Felix Valera (17-2, 14 KO) vs Mario Aguilar (20-6, 17 KO), light heavyweights, 10 rounds
- Brian Mendoza (16-0, 11 KO) vs Carlos Rodriguez (?), welterweights, 8 rounds
- Vislan Dalkhaev (10-1, 3 KO) vs Vincent Jennings (6-6-2, 4 KO), super bantamweights, 6 rounds
- Blake McKernan (11-0, 6 KO) vs Joey Montoya (9-6-3, 3 KO), cruiserweights, 8 rounds
- Marco Arroyo (2-0, 1 KO) vs Jesus Godinez (2-3, 2 KO), flyweights, 4 rounds
- Quilisto Madera (11-2, 8 KO) vs Osbaldo Gonzales (6-3, 4 KO), middleweights, 4 or 6 rounds
- Artur Beterbiev (13-0, 13 KO) vs Radivoje Kalajdzic (24-1, 17 KO), light heavyweights, 12 rounds
- Gabriel Flores Jr (12-0, 5 KO) vs Eduardo Reis (23-5, 19 KO), lightweights, 6 rounds
- Jerwin Ancajas (30-1-2, 20 KO) vs Ryuichi Funai (31-7, 22 KO), super flyweights, 12 rounds