- Ryan Walsh SD-12 Lewis Paulin (113-115, 115-114, 117-111)
- Ohara Davies PTS-10 Miguel Vazquez (97-94)
- Daniel Egbunike PTS-10 Martin McDonagh (97-93)
- Anthony Yigit PTS-8 Siar Ozgul (78-75)
Today at 3 pm ET streaming live on ESPN+, Ryan Walsh defends the British featherweight title in the main event at York Hall in London, facing undefeated Scotsman Lewis Paulin.
Walsh, 33, is on a long run with the 126-pound belt, winning it back in Sept. 2015 against Samir Mouneimne. He’s defended successfully five times, beating Darren Traynor, James Tennyson, Marco McCullough, and Reece Bellotti, and going to a draw with Isaac Lowe.
Paulin, 28, has an extremely empty record, with a Dec. 2017 win over Stephen Tiffney at the Paisley Lagoon Leisure Centre being the best of his career by far. Other than Tiffney, who was 8-0, he’s never even faced anyone with a winning record other than Jamie McGuire, who was 5-0 in 2015.
The co-feature will pit twice-beaten Ohara Davies in a 140-pound scrap against faded former lightweight titleholder Miguel Vazquez, and Anthony Yigit will also fight on the card, along with Daniel Egbunike facing Martin McDonagh in a battle of early career unbeatens.
Here’s the full card and run order:
Main Card (ESPN+, 3:00 pm ET)
- Float: Donovan Mortlock (3-0, 0 KO) vs Duane Green (6-42-7, 0 KO), middleweights, 4 rounds
- Anthony Yigit (23-1-1, 8 KO) vs Siar Ozgul (15-3, 3 KO), junior welterweights, 8 rounds
- Daniel Egbunike (4-0, 3 KO) vs Martin McDonagh (5-0, 0 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Ohara Davies (18-2, 14 KO) vs Miguel Vazquez (41-7, 15 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Ryan Walsh (23-2-2, 11 KO) vs Lewis Paulin (12-0, 3 KO), featherweights, 12 rounds