- Thomas Mattice TKO-8 Michael Dutchover (1:33)
- Ruben Villa UD-10 Enrique Vivas (100-89, 100-89, 100-89)
- Brandun Lee KO-2 Milton Arauz (2:59)
Tonight at 10:30 pm ET on Showtime, lightweight prospect Michael Dutchover returns home to Midland, Texas, in the main event of a ShoBox tripleheader.
Dutchover is an exciting 21-year-old prospect, nicknamed “The West Texas Warrior,” who has relocated to California for his career but is bringing it home for this main event. The Thompson Boxing fighter made his ShoBox debut on May 10, knocking Rosekie Cristobal out with a first round body shot.
Cleveland’s Mattice is a ShoBox veteran, going 2-1-1 on the series. In 2018 he beat Rolando Chinea in February, got a controversial win over Zhora Hamazaryan in July, and went to a draw in a September rematch with Hamazaryan. In Feb. 2019, he lost an eight-round decision to Will Madera on the series. He last fought on May 11, going back home to beat club fighter Angel Sarinana.
In the co-feature, 22-year-old featherweight Ruben Villa faces fellow unbeaten prospect Enrique Vivas. The 25-year-old Vivas has fought mostly in Mexico, but made his US debut on Jun. 23, beating Jose Estrella over eight rounds in San Bernadino, California.
In the opener, 20-year-old Brandun Lee will make his ShoBox debut against Milton Arauz. Lee, a 140/147 prospect, has really faced nobody so far, and Arauz, a Nicaraguan who has never fought outside of Managua, has a pretty empty record, so this may figure to be more a showcase than the other two bouts.
Main Card (SHO, 10:30 pm ET)
- Michael Dutchover (13-0, 10 KO) vs Thomas Mattice (14-1-1, 10 KO), lightweights, 10 rounds
- Ruben Villa (16-0, 5 KO) vs Enrique Vivas (17-0, 9 KO), featherweights, 10 rounds
- Brandun Lee (16-0, 14 KO) vs Milton Arauz (10-1-1, 5 KO), welterweights, 8 rounds