- Lewis Ritson SD-12 Miguel Vazquez (113-116, 115-113, 117-111) [Recap]
- Marc Leach UD-10 Qais Ashfaq (95-93, 96-93, 96-92) [Recap]
- Rylan Charlton KO-3 Joe Laws (1:39) [Recap]
- Thomas Patrick Ward D-9 Thomas Essomba (85-88, 86-86, 88-84) [Recap]
- Kane Baker PTS-6 Meshech Speare (59-56) [Recap]
- Ellie Scotney PTS-6 Bec Connolly (60-53) [Recap]
Today at 2 pm ET streaming live on DAZN and also airing on Sky Sports in the UK, Lewis Ritson returns to action in a 140-pound main event against veteran Miguel Vazquez.
BLH will be here with live results and updates, plus discussion for the full card down in the comment section.
Ritson, 27, will fight for the first time in a year, following a strong win over Robbie Davies Jr that extended his victorious streak to three straight fights. The 33-year-old Vazquez is without question a bit past his prime, but the former lightweight titleholder can still be a tricky opponent for all but the very top fighters at 140.
How to Watch Ritson vs Vazquez
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17 | Start Time: 2:00 pm ET
Location: East of England Arena, Peterborough, England
TV: Sky Sports (UK) | Stream: DAZN
The card took a hit when the 160-pound title fight between Savannah Marshall and Hannah Rankin was postponed this week, but we’ll see Thomas Patrick Ward, Qais Ashfaq, Joe Laws, and more in action on the undercard, too.
Join us today and get warmed up a bit for Loma-Lopez!
Full Card (DAZN, 2:00 pm ET)
- Lewis Ritson (20-1, 12 KO) vs Miguel Vazquez (42-9, 16 KO), junior welterweights, 12 rounds
- Qais Ashfaq (8-0, 3 KO) vs Marc Leach (14-1-1, 3 KO), junior featherweights, 10 rounds
- Joe Laws (9-0, 5 KO) vs Rylan Charlton (5-0-1, 2 KO), welterweights, 6 rounds
- Thomas Patrick Ward (29-0, 4 KO) vs Thomas Essomba (10-6, 4 KO), junior featherweights, 10 rounds
- Ellie Scotney (debut) vs Bec Connolly (3-7, 0 KO), featherweights, 6 rounds
- Meshech Speare (5-0, 3KO) vs Kane Baker (13-7, 0 KO), lightweights, 6 rounds