- Jose Zepeda KO-5 Ivan Baranchyk (2:50) [Recap]
- Gabriel Flores Jr UD-10 Ryan Kielczewski (98-92, 99-91, 100-90) [Recap]
- Guido Vianello D-6 Kingsley Ibeh (55-59, 57-57, 57-57) [Recap]
- Duke Ragan UD-4 John Moraga (40-36, 40-36, 40-36) [Recap]
- Frevian Gonzalez MD-4 Carlos Marrero III (38-38, 40-36, 40-36) [Recap]
- Mitchell Sipe TKO-1 Jimmy Barnes (0:43) [Recap]
- Haven Brady Jr TKO-4 Gorwar Karyah (2:27) [Recap]
- JJ Mariano TKO-1 Matthew Reed (1:27) [Recap]
Tonight at 7:30 pm ET streaming live on ESPN+, Jose Zepeda and Ivan Baranchyk meet at 140 pounds, a main event that pits two strong contenders, a former titleholder in Baranchyk and a former title challenger in Zepeda.
Bad Left Hook will be here for the full card with fight-by-fight updates and discussion in the comments section.
The 31-year-old Zepeda and the 27-year-old Baranchyk were meant to meet on July 7, but the fight was postponed due to an injury to Baranchyk. Zepeda kept the date, out-pointing Kendo Castaneda, while Baranchyk hasn’t fought in a year, since beating Gabriel “Tito” Bracero.
The card will also feature lightweight prospect Gabriel Flores Jr and heavyweight prospect Guido Vianello in featured bouts, plus more.
How to Watch Zepeda vs Baranchyk
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3 | Start Time: 7:30 pm ET
Location: MGM “Bubble,” Las Vegas, NV
Full Card (ESPN+, 7:30 pm ET)
- Jose Zepeda (32-2, 25 KO) vs Ivan Baranchyk (20-1, 13 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Gabriel Flores Jr (18-0, 6 KO) vs Ryan Kielczewski (30-4, 11 KO), lightweights, 10 rounds
- Guido Vianello (7-0, 7 KO) vs Kingsley Ibeh (5-1, 4 KO), heavyweights, 6 rounds
- Duke Ragan (1-0, 1 KO) vs John Moraga (1-1, 1 KO), featherweights, 4 rounds
- Frevian Gonzalez (3-0, 1 KO) vs Carlos Marrero III (2-3-1, 0 KO), junior lightweights, 4 rounds
- Mitchell Sipe (debut) vs Jimmy Barnes (1-0, 1 KO), heavyweights, 4 rounds
- Haven Brady Jr (debut) vs Gorwar Karyah (2-1, 2 KO), featherweights, 4 rounds
- JJ Mariano (2-0, 1 KO) vs Matthew Reed (1-0, 1 KO), welterweights, 4 rounds