- Emanuel Navarrete UD-12 Ruben Villa (114-112, 114-112, 115-111)
- Janibek Alimkhanuly KO-2 Gonzalo Coria (2:59)
- Elvis Rodriguez KO-3 Cameron Krael (0:53)
- Lorenzo Simpson UD-8 Sonny Duversonne (78-73, 78-73, 79-73)
- Bryan Lua UD-6 Nelson Colon (60-54, 60-54, 60-54)
- Rashiem Jefferson UD-4 Steve Garagarza (40-36, 40-36, 40-36)
- Kahshad Elliott KO-1 Akeem Jackson (1:15)
Emanuel Navarrete and Ruben Villa are set for action tonight on ESPN, with the vacant WBO featherweight title at stake in their 12-round main event.
Coverage will start at 7:30 pm ET with prelims streaming on ESPN+, and move to ESPN at 10:00 pm ET. We’ll be here with updates and results for all of it, so join the conversation in the comments!
The 25-year-old Navarrete is coming up from 122 pounds, where he held the WBO belt, while the 23-year-old Villa is coming up in competition from a run on ShoBox: The New Generation, where he became a reliable, top-end performer for the prospect series.
How to Watch Navarrete vs Villa
Date: Friday, Oct. 9 | Start Time: 10:00 pm ET (Main Card) / 7:30 pm ET (Prelims)
Location: MGM Top Rank Bubble, Las Vegas, NV
TV: ESPN (Main Card) | Stream: ESPN+ (Prelims)
The card will also feature returns for middleweight Janibek Alimkhanuly, junior welterweight Elvis Rodriguez, middleweight Lorenzo “Truck” Simpson, and junior lightweight Bryan Lua, among others.
Prelims (ESPN+, 7:30 pm ET)
- Elvis Rodriguez (9-0-1, 9 KO) vs Cameron Krael (17-16-3, 4 KO), junior welterweights, 8 rounds
- Lorenzo Simpson (8-0, 5 KO) vs Sonny Duversonne (11-0-2, 8 KO), junior middleweights, 8 rounds
- Bryan Lua (6-0, 3 KO) vs Nelson Colon (4-3, 3 KO), junior lightweights, 6 rounds
- Rashiem Jefferson (2-0, 0 KO) vs Steve Garagarza, (2-2-1, 1 KO), junior featherweights, 4 rounds
- Kahshad Elliott (debut) vs Akeem Jackson (1-1, 1 KO), junior middleweights, 4 rounds
Main Card (ESPN, 10:00 pm ET)
- Emanuel Navarrete (31-1, 27 KO) vs Ruben Villa (18-0, 5 KO), featherweights, 12 rounds
- Janibek Alimkhanuly (8-0, 4 KO) vs Gonzalo Coria (16-3, 6 KO), middleweights, 10 rounds