- Luis Palomino KO-1 Jim Alers (0:44) [Recap]
- Jake Bostwick PTS-6 Tyler Vogel (no scores given) [Recap]
- Britain Hart TKO-4 Randine Eckholm (1:21) [Recap]
- Francesco Ricchi TKO-3 Noah Cutter (0:31) [Recap]
- Uly Diaz KO-1 Donelei Benedetto (0:03) [Recap]
- Jarod Grant TKO-3 Christopher Johnson (0:24) [Recap]
- Eddie Hoch TKO-2 Jeff Chiffens (1:01) [Recap]
- Lorenzo Hunt TKO-2 Davian Green (0:49) [Recap]
- Alan Arzeno TKO-1 Fred Pierce (1:31) [Recap]
- Kenmon Evans KO-1 Sedric Johnson (1:40) [Recap]
Tonight at 8 pm ET streaming on BKTV or FITE TV PPV, Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship is back with BKFC 14, featuring a junior middleweight title main event.
The main event will be the junior middleweight bout between champion Luis Palomino and Jim Alers. Palomino, a 40-year-old originally from Peru and now based in Miami, will be defending the title he won on July 24, when he beat Isaac Vallie-Flagg via TKO in 45 seconds. Palomino is 2-0 (1 KO) in bare knuckle.
Alers, 34, is a Florida native who is 4-0 (3 KO) in bare knuckle. He last fought on Feb. 15, beating Kaleb Harris via majority decision over five rounds.
How to Watch BKFC 14
Date: Friday, Nov. 13 | Start Time: 8:00 pm ET
Location: InterContinental Miami, Miami, FL
Stream: BKTV / FITE TV PPV ($19.99)
There was also supposed to be a lightweight bout for the interim title. Champion Johnny Bedford had to pull out of his scheduled defense against Day Nguyen. But Nguyen was then scheduled to face Reggie Barnett Jr for the interim title. That fight is also off, BUT there will be several more fights on the show along with the main event, and let’s be honest, most of us (I’m counting myself) are still learning who the majority of these fighters are, so let’s just watch some scraps.
We’ll be here tonight, so join us!