- Conor Benn UD-10 Sebastian Formella (99-92, 99-91, 100-91) [Recap]
- Fabio Wardley TKO-2 Richard Lartey (1:22) [Recap]
- Alen Babic TKO-3 Tom Little (2:38) [Recap]
- Jez Smith PTS-6 Ben Ridings (60-54) [Recap]
- Liam Davies RTD-6 Sean Cairns (3:00) [Recap]
Today at 2 pm ET streaming live on DAZN and airing on Sky Sports in the UK, welterweight prospect Conor Benn headlines in a step-up fight against Sebastian Formella.
Bad Left Hook will have fight-by-fight results, plus live commentary and discussion in the comments section below.
Benn, 24, is the son of Nigel Benn, and has had sort of mixed reviews of his potential and ceiling thus far. But the young fighter is fearless and has power and natural athletic ability, and has tried to hone his craft over the last four years.
How to Watch Benn vs Formella
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21 | Start Time: 2:00 pm ET
Location: The SSE Arena, Wembley - London, England
TV: Sky Sports (UK) | Stream: DAZN (US)
The 33-year-old Formella has just one loss, which came in August, when he went to the U.S. to face former titlist Shawn Porter. Porter won a shutout over 12 rounds, but Formella was able to go the distance, and Benn does not have Porter’s bona fides, either. Formella has otherwise been successful in his career, and we probably know what he is. What we’ll learn is what Benn might be.
The lineup also features a pair of heavyweight fights, with Fabio Wardley taking on Richard Lartey plus cult favorite Alen Babic facing Tom Little, as well as bantamweight prospect Liam Davies in action and middleweight prospect Ben Ridings.
Join us today!
Main Card (DAZN, 2:00 pm ET)
- Conor Benn (16-0, 11 KO) vs Sebastian Formella (22-1, 10 KO), welterweights, 10 rounds
- Fabio Wardley (9-0, 8 KO) vs Richard Lartey (14-3, 11 KO), heavyweights, 10 rounds
- Alen Babic (5-0, 5 KO) vs Tom Little (10-8, 3 KO), heavyweights, 8 rounds
- Ben Ridings (3-0, 0 KO) vs Jez Smith (11-2-1, 5 KO), super middleweights, 6 rounds
- Liam Davies (7-0, 2 KO) vs Sean Cairns (7-2, 1 KO), bantamweights, 10 rounds