- David Morrell Jr TKO-3 Mike Gavronski (2:45) [Recap and Highlights]
- Travon Lawson TKO-4 Angel Barrientes (0:55) [Recap and Highlights]
- Juan Macias Montiel TKO-1 James Kirkland (1:56) [Recap and Highlights]
- Jesus Ramos RTD-4 Naim Nelson (3:00) [Recap and Highlights]
- Alantez Fox UD-10 Marcos Hernandez (96-94, 97-93, 98-92) [Recap and Highlights]
- Chavez Barrientes RTD-3 Paul Carroll (3:00) [Recap and Highlights]
- Radzhab Butaev KO-3 Terry Chatwood (1:01) [Recap and Highlights]
This evening beginning at 6 pm ET with prelims on FS1 and continuing at 8 pm ET with the main card on FOX, Premier Boxing Champions wrap up their 2020 and the major U.S. boxing schedule of 2020 with fights from Los Angeles, headlined by David O. Morrell Jr against Mike Gavronski in the main event.
Morrell, 22, will not be defending the interim WBA super middleweight title he won in his last fight, as he weighed in at 170 pounds, two above the limit. The fight is now set for 10 rounds, but will otherwise go on as planned.
We’ll also see the return of James Kirkland, the 36-year-old former junior middleweight contender who hasn’t had a serious fight since 2015, as he faces Juan Macias Montiel, and welterweight prospect Jesus Ramos will also be in FOX action against Naim Nelson.
We’ll be here for the final live fight night of 2020. Join us!
Prelims (FS1, 6:00 pm ET)
- Marcos Hernandez (14-3-1, 3 KO) vs Alantez Fox (26-2-1, 12 KO), super middleweights, 10 rounds
- Chavez Barrientes (4-0, 3 KO) vs Paul Carroll (4-1, 4 KO), junior featherweights, 4 or 6 rounds
- Radzhab Butaev (12-0, 9 KO) vs Terry Chatwood (9-0-1, 5 KO), welterweights, 8 rounds
Main Card (FOX, 8:00 pm ET)
- David Morrell Jr (3-0, 2 KO) vs Mike Gavronski (26-3-1, 16 KO), super middleweights, 10 rounds
- James Kirkland (34-2, 30 KO) vs Juan Macias Montiel (24-4-2, 21 KO), middleweights, 10 rounds
- Jesus Ramos (13-0, 12 KO) vs Naim Nelson (14-4, 1 KO), welterweights, 10 rounds
- Swing Bout: Angel Barrientes (4-0, 3 KO) vs Travon Lawson (3-0, 2 KO), junior featherweights, 4 or 6 rounds