- Billy Joe Saunders UD-12 Martin Murray (118-110, 120-109, 120-109) [Recap]
- James Tennyson TKO-1 Josh O’Reilly (2:14) [Recap]
- Shannon Courtenay TKO-7 Dorota Norek (1:35) [Recap]
- Donte Dixon PTS-6 Angelo Dragone (58-56) [Recap]
- Lerrone Richards PTS-8 Timo Laine (80-72) [Recap]
Billy Joe Saunders returns to the ring to defend the WBO super middleweight title against Martin Murray today at 2 pm ET streaming live on DAZN and airing on Sky Sports in the UK, and Bad Left Hook will be here with fight-by-fight results updates, as well as live discussion in the comments section below.
Saunders, 31, will be making the second defense of the belt he won in May 2019, last fighting in Nov. 2019 when he stopped Marcelo Coceres in a fight that turned out to be much tougher than expected. Murray, 38, is getting a fifth and likely final shot at winning a world title, having had some terribly tough breaks in his previous four opportunities.
How to Watch Saunders vs Murray
Date: Friday, Dec. 4 | Start Time: 2:00 pm ET
Location: SSE Arena, Wembley - London, England
Stream: DAZN | TV: Sky Sports (UK)
The undercard will feature a WBA lightweight eliminator between James Tennyson and unbeaten/unknown Canadian Josh O’Reilly, plus we’ll see returns for Shannon Courtenay, who is moving down to bantamweight after her first career loss in August;
Zach Parker, who is emerging as a sanctioning body contender at 168; new Matchroom signing Lerrone Richards, a super middleweight who will stay busy here at light heavyweight; plus featherweight Donte Dixon.
UPDATE (12:52 pm ET): Zach Parker vs Cesar Nunez is off as Nunez’s trainer tested positive for COVID.
Full Card (DAZN, 2:00 pm ET)
- Billy Joe Saunders (29-0, 14 KO) vs Martin Murray (39-5-1, 17 KO), super middleweights, 12 rounds, for Saunders’ WBO title
- James Tennyson (27-3, 23 KO) vs Josh O’Reilly (16-0, 6 KO), lightweights, 12 rounds
- Shannon Courtenay (5-1, 2 KO) vs Dorota Norek (6-1, 1 KO), bantamweights, 8 rounds
- Donte Dixon (4-0, 3 KO) vs Angelo Dragone (5-1, 0 KO), featherweights, 6 rounds
- Lerrone Richards (13-0, 3 KO) vs Timo Laine (28-14, 12 KO), light heavyweights, 8 rounds