- Ricardo Sandoval TKO-7 Raymond Tabugon (1:43)
- Oscar Negrete UD-10 Alberto Melian (97-93, 98-92, 98-92)
- Sulem Urbina UD-6 Noemi Bosques (60-54, 60-54, 60-54)
- Leonardo Baez UD-8 Moises Flores (80-72, 80-72, 80-72)
In that main event, 21-year-old Riverside native Ricardo Sandoval will take on Filipino veteran Raymond Tabugon in a 10-round bout. The 28-year-old Tabugon has the experience edge, but is 2-4 in his last six fights, including a loss last time out to former 108-pound titleholder Angel Acosta in October.
Sandoval has not lost since 2016, when he dropped a four-round decision in his fifth pro bout. He most recently fought in November, stopping Gilbert Gonzalez in five rounds.
The co-feature could be the show-stealer, as hard-nosed Oscar Negrete takes on former Olympian Alberto Melian in a 10-round bantamweight bout. Negrete, 32, is coming off of a trilogy with Joshua Franco where he went 0-1-2 in a trio of terrific fights, while Melian, 30, is far more action-first than you might expect of an ex-Olympian. He was upset by Leonardo Baez last July, but bounced back in November with a win.
Here’s the full lineup:
- Ricardo Sandoval (17-1, 12 KO) vs Raymond Tabugon (21-11-1, 11 KO), flyweights, 10 rounds
- Oscar Negrete (18-2-2, 7 KO) vs Alberto Melian (6-1, 4 KO), bantamweights, 10 rounds
- Sulem Urbina (11-0, 2 KO) vs Noemi Bosques (12-14-3, 2 KO), junior bantamweights, 6 rounds
- Leonardo Baez (17-2, 9 KO) vs Moises Flores (25-2, 17 KO), featherweights, 8 rounds
- Swing: Jan Salvatierra (3-0, 1 KO) vs Miguel Rebullosa (4-9, 2 KO), flyweights, 4 rounds