- Jono Carroll TKO-11 Scott Quigg (2:14)
- Hughie Fury TKO-3 Pavel Sour (0:24)
- Zach Parker TKO-11 Rohan Murdock (2:58)
- Reshat Mati TKO-2 Abdallah Luanja (2:58)
- Anthony Fowler TKO-1 Theophilus Tetteh (3:00)
- Jack Cullen TKO-2 Tomas Reynoso (2:31)
Today at 2 pm ET streaming live on DAZN in the United States and at 7 pm UK time on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom, Scott Quigg headlines in Manchester against Jono Carroll in a big 130-pound main event for both fighters.
The 31-year-old Quigg, a former titleholder at 122 pounds, has been out of action since Oct. 2018, suffering a pair of elbow injury setbacks in 2019, one of which canceled his original December date with the 27-year-old Carroll, a scrappy and colorful former world title challenger from Dublin.
Both fighters have talked plenty ahead of this fight and have guaranteed a win. Our staffers like the fight for action potential, and it should be a fight worth tuning in to see. It’s really notable for both guys; a win here could be a step back to the world title scene, a loss is a big setback.
The rest of the card will feature returns for Hughie Fury, Jack Cullen, and Anthony Fowler, plus Zach Parker taking on Rohan Murdock in a super middleweight eliminator.
Main Card (DAZN, 2:00 pm ET)
- Scott Quigg (35-2-2, 26 KO) vs Jono Carroll (17-1-1, 3 KO), junior lightweights, 12 rounds
- Hughie Fury (23-3, 13 KO) vs Pavel Sour (11-2, 6 KO), heavyweights, 10 rounds
- Zach Parker (18-0, 12 KO) vs Rohan Murdock (24-1, 17 KO), super middleweights, 12 rounds
- Anthony Fowler (11-1, 8 KO) vs Theophilus Tetteh (19-7-2, 12 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds
- Jack Cullen (17-2, 8 KO) vs Tomas Reynoso (13-5-1, 3 KO), middleweights, 8 rounds
- Swing: Reshat Mati (6-0, 4 KO) vs Abdallah Luanja (13-7-2, 9 KO), welterweights, 6 rounds