Anyone in the market for quality boxing memorabilia is in luck. The International Boxing Hall of Fame (IBHOF) is hosting a silent call-in auction from today (July 27th) to Wednesday (July 29th) with a host of solid merchandise up for grabs.
Items of particular note:
- A glove and photograph signed by Erik Morales and Marco Antonio Barrera.
- A speed bag signed by “15 stars including Barrera, Cotto, Hagler, Klitschko, Morales, Toney, M. Ward & more.”
- 1987 Ring Magazine cover signed by Sugar Ray Leonard and Marvelous Marvin Hagler.
- 1980 Ring Magazine cover signed by Tommy Hearns.
- Signed Mike Tyson Hall of Fame card.
- My personal favorite: 2002 Ring Magazine cover signed by the Klitschko brothers. Just look at those fresh-faced dorks.
The IBHOF canceled this year’s ceremony, which was expected to welcome the likes of Bernard Hopkins and Juan Manuel Marquez, and will induct both the class of 2020 and 2021 next year. Here’s a good way to chip in during this rough patch.