- Felix Cash TKO-5 Jason Welborn (2:48)
- Zelfa Barrett TKO-8 Eric Donovan (1:35)
- Rachel Ball PTS-8 Shannon Courtenay (77-75)
- Kieron Conway UD-10 Navid Mansouri (98-92, 98-92, 99-92)
- John Docherty TKO-7 Anthony Fox (1:02)
Today at 2 pm ET streaming live on DAZN in the United States and airing on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom, Matchroom Boxing’s Fight Camp is back for its third week, with Felix Cash defending the Commonwealth middleweight title against Jason Welborn in the main event.
The unbeaten, 27-year-old Cash is looking to step up to higher levels soon, and expects to be too much for the 34-year-old Welborn, but Welborn has always given a game effort no matter what, so we should see an entertaining scrap here no matter how it turns out.
Welborn has, however, lost his last two fights, both by stoppage. He got an unexpected world title shot in Dec. 2018 and was stopped in four by Jarrett Hurd, and then lost via TKO-8 to JJ Metcalf in June 2019. But those fights were at 154, and this one sees him moving back up to 160, where he is a former British champion.
The card will also feature junior lightweights Zelfa Barrett and Eric Donovan squaring off, plus three more bouts. Join us for some fights this afternoon!
Full Card (DAZN, 2:00 pm ET)
- Felix Cash (12-0, 8 KO) vs Jason Welborn (24-8, 7 KO), middleweights, 12 rounds
- Zelfa Barrett (23-1, 14 KO) vs Eric Donovan (12-0, 7 KO), junior lightweights, 10 rounds
- Shannon Courtenay (5-0, 2 KO) vs Rachel Ball (5-1, 0 KO), featherweights, 8 rounds
- Kieron Conway (14-1-1, 3 KO) vs Navid Mansouri (20-3-2, 6 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds
- John Docherty (8-0, 6 KO) vs Anthony Fox (8-12-4, 0 KO), super middleweights, 8 rounds