- Carl Frampton TKO-7 Darren Traynor (1:00)
- Michael Conlan TKO-10 Sofiane Takoucht (1:54)
- Archie Sharp PTS-10 Jeff Ofori (96-95)
- Troy Williamson UD-10 Harry Scarff (96-95, 96-94, 97-94)
- Paddy Donovan TKO-1 Des Newton (1:31)
Boxing is back on ESPN and ESPN+ this afternoon, with prelim bouts streaming live somewhere between 2 pm and 3 pm ET on ESPN+ (they currently are listing 2:30 pm ET, but Queensberry accounts are saying 3 ET, so check in at 2 and see what’s what), and then the main card featuring Carl Frampton and Michael Conlan in action at 4 pm ET on ESPN proper.
- Prelims, 2 or 2:30 or 3 pm ET, ESPN+
- Frampton and Conlan, 4 pm ET, ESPN
The 33-year-old Frampton, a former titleholder at 122 and 126 and now looking to compete at 130, will be fighting at 135 today against short notice opponent Darren Traynor. It’s not expected to be much for Frampton to worry about, but you never know, especially with him fighting at 135, which is absolutely not his weight.
Conlan will be taking on Sofiane Takoucht in another tune-up bout. The prelims will feature some or all of what we have listed, you never really know.
But we’ll be here with live updates and discussion all the same, so join us!
Prelims (ESPN+, 2:30 pm ET)
- Troy Williamson (14-0-1, 11 KO) vs Harry Scarff (8-1, 1 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds
- Paddy Donovan (3-0, 2 KO) vs Des Newton (8-15, 2 KO), welterweights, 6 rounds
Main Card (ESPN, 4:00 pm ET)
- Carl Frampton (27-2, 15 KO) vs Darren Traynor (16-3, 7 KO), lightweights, 10 rounds
- Michael Conlan (13-0, 7 KO) vs Sofiane Takoucht (35-4-1, 13 KO), featherweights, 10 rounds
- Archie Sharp (18-0, 9 KO) vs Jeff Ofori (10-2-1, 3 KO), lightweights, 10 rounds