- Daniel Dubois TKO-2 Ricardo Snijders (0:20)
- Sunny Edwards UD-12 Thomas Essomba (116-112, 117-112, 117-111)
- Willy Hutchinson TKO-1 Ben Thomas (2:09)
- Sam Maxwell UD-10 Joe Hughes (97-94, 97-94, 98-92)
- David Adeleye TKO-3 Phil Williams (2:10)
Today at 2 pm ET streaming live on ESPN+ in the United States and airing live on BT Sport in the UK, top heavyweight prospect Daniel Dubois makes his return to the ring against Ricardo Snijders, with an eye on setting up a big fight against Joe Joyce.
The 22-year-old Dubois last fought in Dec. 2019, destroying an overmatched Kyotaro Fujimoto inside of two rounds. Snijders is in on pretty short notice, replacing originally scheduled opponent Erik Pfeifer, and isn’t really expected to be any trouble for Dubois. A win for Dubois does set up that fight with Joe Joyce, which was originally meant to happen in the spring. Joyce tuned up with a win on July 25 over Michael Wallisch, and the current Dubois-Joyce target date is Oct. 24.
The card will also feature 140-pound prospect Sam Maxwell taking on former European champion Joe Hughes, and top 115-pound prospect Sunny Edwards facing the always-tough and upset-minded Thomas Essomba.
Full Card (ESPN+, 2:00 pm ET)
- Daniel Dubois (14-0, 13 KO) vs Ricardo Snijders (18-1, 8 KO), heavyweights, 12 rounds
- Sunny Edwards (14-0, 4 KO) vs Thomas Essomba (10-5, 4 KO), junior bantamweights, 12 rounds
- Willy Hutchinson (11-0, 7 KO) vs Ben Thomas (2-2-3, 1 KO), light heavyweights, 10 rounds
- Sam Maxwell (13-0, 11 KO) vs Joe Hughes (17-5-1, 7 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- David Adeleye (2-0, 2 KO) vs Phil Williams (3-25-1, 1 KO), heavyweights, 4 rounds