- Terri Harper D-10 Natasha Jonas (95-96, 95-95, 96-94)
- Anthony Fowler TKO-7 Adam Harper (1:34)
- Hopey Price PTS-6 Jonny Phillips (60-54)
- Chris Billam-Smith TKO-2 Nathan Thorley (2:05)
Today at 2:30 pm ET streaming live on DAZN in the U.S. and elsewhere, and 7:30 pm BST airing on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom, Matchroom Boxing’s Fight Camp series is back for its second week of a scheduled four, with a world title main event from Eddie Hearn’s garden.
In that main event, 23-year-old WBC junior lightweight titleholder Terri Harper will make the first defense of the belt she won in February, taking on ex-Olympian Natasha Jonas, a 36-year-old veteran who may be getting her first and last shot at world title glory in the pro ranks.
All four of our staffers are picking Harper, a rising star in women’s boxing who has Matchroom fully behind her, but Jonas will look to use her extensive amateur experience to pull what would be an upset at this point in the fighters’ careers.
We’ll also see Chris Billam-Smith defend the Commonwealth cruiserweight title against unbeaten but untested Nathan Thorley, plus junior middleweight Anthony Fowler against Adam Harper in what’s meant to be a tune-up, and young prospect Hopey Price in his third pro fight.
Join us this afternoon for the garden party!
Full Card (DAZN, 2:30 pm ET)
- Terri Harper (10-0, 5 KO) vs Natasha Jonas (9-1, 7 KO), junior lightweights, 10 rounds
- Anthony Fowler (12-1, 9 KO) vs Adam Harper (9-1, 0 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds
- Hopey Price (2-0, 1 KO) vs Jonny Phillips (5-4, 2 KO), junior lightweights, 6 rounds
- Chris Billam-Smith (10-1, 9 KO) vs Nathan Thorley (14-0, 6 KO), cruiserweights, 12 rounds