- Tyson Fury TKO-11 Deontay Wilder (1:10) [Highlights and Recap]
- Frank Sanchez UD-10 Efe Ajagba (97-92, 98-91, 98-91) [Highlights and Recap]
- Robert Helenius DQ-6 Adam Kownacki (2:38) [Highlights and Recap]
- Jared Anderson TKO-2 Vladimir Tereshkin (2:51) [Highlights and Recap]
- Edgar Berlanga UD-10 Marcelo Coceres (96-93, 96-93, 96-93) [Highlights and Recap]
- Vladimir Hernandez SD-10 Julian Williams (94-96, 96-94, 97-93) [Highlights and Recap]
Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder are just hours away from their third and likely final fight, as the two heavyweight stars do battle once again tonight on pay-per-view.
All updates, including round-by-round from Wil Esco for the four PPV bouts, will come in this stream:
Fury and Wilder will of course be the night’s main event, with three undercard bouts on the pay-per-view, plus two more airing on ESPN+, ESPN2, and FS1 starting at 7 pm ET, with returns for Edgar Berlanga and Julian Williams in those bouts.
We’ll be here all night and beyond with full coverage for the show, so join us for another big fight night!
Main Card (PPV, 9:00 pm ET)
- Tyson Fury (30-0-1, 21 KO) vs Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KO), third fight, heavyweights, 12 rounds, for Fury’s WBC title
- Efe Ajagba (15-0, 12 KO) vs Frank Sanchez (18-0, 13 KO), heavyweights, 10 rounds
- Robert Helenius (30-3, 19 KO) vs Adam Kownacki (20-1, 15 KO), rematch, heavyweights, 12 rounds
- Jared Anderson (9-0, 9 KO) vs Vladimir Tereshkin (22-0-1, 12 KO), heavyweights, 8 rounds
Prelims (ESPN+, ESPN2, and FS1, 7:00 pm ET)
- Edgar Berlanga (17-0, 16 KO) vs Marcelo Coceres (30-2-1, 16 KO), super middleweights, 10 rounds
- Julian Williams (27-2-1, 16 KO) vs Vladimir Hernandez (12-4, 6 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds