- Lee McGregor TKO-1 Karim Guerfi (2:43) [Highlights and Recap]
- Maxi Hughes TKO-8 Paul Hyland Jr (1:20) [Highlights and Recap]
- Jamie Robinson D-8 Billy Allington (76-76) [Highlights and Recap]
- Nathan Rendon PTS-6 Eryk Apresyan (57-56) [Highlights and Recap]
- Sean Duffy KO-3 Paul Holt (1:03) [Highlights and Recap]
- Shabaz Masoud TKO-4 Louis Norman (1:12) [Highlights and Recap]
Karim Guerfi defends his European bantamweight title against top prospect Lee McGregor in today’s MTK Global main event, with the show streaming live at 3 pm ET on ESPN+.
Guerfi should be able to tell us more about how good McGregor is, as he’s a very solid European-level fighter, not a world contender really, but someone who can weed people out at this level if they’re not what they’re sold to be. But McGregor is very confident he’ll be adding the European title to the British and Commonwealth belts he already owns, which really would be quite a run for someone who is today taking his 10th pro fight.
How to Watch Guerfi vs McGregor
Date: Friday, Mar. 19 | Start Time: 3:00 pm ET
Location: Bolton Whites Hotel - Bolton, England
Online Coverage: BadLeftHook.com
The co-feature will see Maxi Hughes, who is hot with two good wins back-to-back, face Paul Hyland Jr for the vacant British lightweight title, and four more fights, too. Join us for live coverage!
Main Card (ESPN+, 3:00 pm ET)
- Karim Guerfi (29-4, 9 KO) vs Lee McGregor (9-0, 7 KO), bantamweights, 12 rounds, for Guerfi’s European title
- Maxi Hughes (22-5-2, 4 KO) vs Paul Hyland Jr (20-2, 7 KO), lightweights, 12 rounds, for vacant British title
- Jamie Robinson (10-4-1, 3 KO) vs Billy Allington (8-1-2, 0 KO), junior welterweights, 8 rounds
- Eryk Apresyan (7-0, 5 KO) vs Nathan Bendon (3-3-1, 1 KO), junior middleweights, 6 rounds
- Sean Duffy (3-0, 1 KO) vs Paul Holt (7-9, 2 KO), lightweights, 4 rounds
- Shabaz Masoud (7-0, 1 KO) vs Louis Norman (14-8-1, 2 KO), junior featherweights, 6 rounds