- Leonard Garcia UD-5 Joe Elmore (49-46, 50-45, 50-45) [Highlights and Recap]
- Reggie Barnett Jr TKO-4 DeMarcus Corley (3:00) [Highlights and Recap]
- AJ Adams KO-1 Bobo O’Bannon (1:58) [Highlights and Recap]
- Kaleb Harris TKO-1 Noah Cutter (3:00) [Highlights and Recap]
- Scott O’Shaughnessy TKO-1 Melvin Guillard (0:46) [Highlights and Recap]
- Jason Fish TKO-3 Adrian Miles (1:20) [Highlights and Recap]
- David Diaz MD-5 Spencer Ruggeri (47-47, 48-45, 48-45) [Highlights and Recap]
- Elvin Brito UD-5 Brad Kelly (48-47, 49-47, 50-45) [Highlights and Recap]
- Zion Tomlinson TKO-1 Tyler Hill (1:40) [Highlights and Recap]
- Ryan Jones RTD-2 Eric Thompson (3:00) [Highlights and Recap]
Tonight at 8 pm ET, Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC, featuring a 165-pound main event between Leonard Garcia and Joe Elmore, and the BKFC debut of boxing veteran DeMarcus “Chop Chop” Corley in a lightweight fight against top contender Reggie Barnett Jr.
Garcia and Elmore should make for a great scrap in the main event, and Barnett has been a consistent standout in bare knuckle, while Corley is 46 years old stepping into a new arena, but with an obvious ton of experience, as he turned pro in 1996.
How to Watch BKFC 16 - Garcia vs Elmore
Date: Friday, Mar. 19 | Start Time: 8:00 pm ET
Location: Civic Center - Biloxi, MS
Online Coverage: BadLeftHook.com
There will be much more on the card of course, including heavyweights Bobo O’Bannon and Arnold Adams squaring off.
We’ll be here with fight-by-fight results as they come in starting at 8 pm ET, so join us for some bare knuckle action!