- Lawrence Okolie KO-6 Krzysztof Glowacki (0:46) [Highlights and Recap]
- Joe Cordina MD-10 Faroukh Kourbanov (96-96, 96-95, 98-93) [Highlights and Recap]
- Anthony Fowler KO-3 Jorge Fortea (3:08) [Highlights and Recap]
- Ellie Scotney PTS-6 Mailys Gangloff (59-55) [Highlights and Recap]
- Chris Billam-Smith UD-10 Vasil Ducar (97-92, 99-90, 99-90) [Highlights and Recap]
- Ramla Ali PTS-6 Bec Connolly (60-55) [Highlights and Recap]
Today at 3 pm ET streaming live on DAZN internationally and also airing on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom, Lawrence Okolie faces Krzysztof Glowacki for the vacant WBO cruiserweight title, with Okolie trying to win his first world title and Glowacki trying to become a two-time champ.
We’ll have fight-by-fight results as they come in for the card, and discussion down in the comments. We’ve got dueling cards today with this and Beterbiev-Deines, and will have focus on the main events for both shows when they roll around.
Ring walks for the Okolie-Glowacki fight are expected no earlier than 6 pm ET.
The card will also feature returns for Joe Cordina, who faces Faroukh Kourbanov; Anthony Fowler, who takes on Jorge Fortea; and Chris Billam-Smith, meeting late replacement opponent Vasil Ducar. All of those fights are set for 10 rounds.
There will also be a pair of six-round fights on the women’s side, with prospects Ellie Scotney and Ramla Ali facing Mailys Gangloff and Bec Connolly, respectively.
How to Watch Okolie vs Glowacki
Main Card (DAZN, 3:00 pm ET)
- Lawrence Okolie (15-0, 12 KO) vs Krzysztof Glowacki (31-2, 19 KO), cruiserweights, 12 rounds, for vacant WBO title
- Joe Cordina (11-0, 7 KO) vs Faroukh Kourbanov (17-2, 3 KO), junior lightweights, 10 rounds
- Anthony Fowler (13-1, 10 KO) vs Jorge Fortea (21-2-1, 7 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds
- Ellie Scotney (1-0, 0 KO) vs Mailys Gangloff (4-1, 1 KO), junior featherweights, 6 rounds
- Chris Billam-Smith (11-1, 10 KO) vs Vasil Ducar (9-3-1, 8 KO), cruiserweights, 10 rounds
- Ramla Ali (1-0, 0 KO) vs Bec Connolly (3-8, 0 KO), featherweights, 6 rounds