- Artur Beterbiev TKO-10 Adam Deines (1:34) [Highlights and Recap]
- Pavel Silyagin UD-12 Azizbek Abdugofurov (119-109, 119-109, 120-108) [Highlights and Recap]
- Rakhman Akhmetkhanov TKO-2 Artem Karpets (2:02) [Highlights and Recap]
- Vladimir Ivanov TKO-1 Alexander Stepanov [Highlights and Recap]
- Vladimir Mironchikov RTD-1 Elvin Akhundzada (3:00) [Highlights and Recap]
- Khariton Agrba TKO-2 Helber Rojas (2:30) [Highlights and Recap]
- Alexander Besputin RTD-2 Viktor Plotnikov (3:00) [Highlights and Recap]
Artur Beterbiev finally returns to defend his WBC and IBF light heavyweight titles today in Moscow, facing Adam Deines in a main event that will air on ESPN and also stream live on ESPN+.
Live coverage will start on ESPN+ with the undercard at 1:00 pm ET, with ESPN picking up the broadcast from 3:00 pm ET. To be clear here, the full show will stream on ESPN+, but ESPN will also have live coverage for the last part of the event.
Beterbiev, 36, hasn’t fought since unifying the two 175-pound belts with a win over Oleksandr Gvozdyk in Oct. 2019, dealing with various injuries and delays since then, as well as switching anticipated opponents from Meng Fanlong to Deines, who lost to Fanlong in 2019 and has won his last two, albeit against low-end opponents.
Beterbiev (15-0, 15 KO) will be a huge favorite here, with Deines (19-1-1, 10 KO) not really considered a top contender. But it’s an ordered fight, so here we are.
How to Watch Beterbiev vs Deines
We don’t know exactly how much of the planned undercard will make the broadcast, as there are 15 fights below Beterbiev-Deines. Obviously they won’t all air; the ESPN broadcast window for the last portion of the show is just two hours, so the show will be over by somewhere around 5 pm ET, give or take a bit. There are some names in action, and you can see the full card at BoxRec.
But we’ll be here for the fights