- Tony Yoka TKO-12 Joel Tambwe Djeko [Highlights and Recap]
- Farrhad Saad UD-8 Borislav Ivanov
- Warren Esabe UD-4 Suleiman Kartoum (39-38, 39-37, 39-37)
- Estelle Yoka-Mossely UD-10 Verena Kaiser (97-93, 98-92, 98-92) [Recap]
Today at 2:50 pm ET streaming live on ESPN+, top heavyweight prospect Tony Yoka returns to action to face Joel Tambwe Djeko in the main event from France.
Bad Left Hook will be here with fight-by-fight results in the main post, and discussion of the bouts during the show in the comments section below.
How to Watch Yoka vs Djeko
The 28-year-old Yoka won gold at the 2016 Olympics, and today takes on Djeko, a Belgian who’s really a natural cruiserweight but has moved up to heavyweight, and looks solidly built for the weight.
Yoka-Djeko is set for 12 rounds.
Estelle Yoka-Mossely, Yoka’s wife and also a 2016 Olympic gold medalist, will also be in action, facing Verena Kaiser in a 10-round bout. We don’t know what else will air if anything, but we’ll list the full card here anyway.
Main Card (ESPN+, 2:50 pm ET)
- Tony Yoka (9-0, 7 KO) vs Joel Tambwe Djeko (17-2-1, 8 KO), heavyweights, 12 rounds
- Farrhad Saad (7-0-1, 0 KO) vs Borislav Ivanov (9-1, 5 KO), middleweights, 8 rounds
- Warren Esabe (2-0, 0 KO) vs Suleiman Kartoum (2-0, 0 KO), junior welterweights, 4 rounds
- Estelle Yoka-Mossely (8-0, 1 KO) vs Verena Kaiser (14-1, 6 KO), lightweights, 10 rounds