- Jake Paul 191½ vs Ben Askren 191 [Recap and Video]
- Regis Prograis 143 vs Ivan Redkach 142 [Recap and Video]
- Steve Cunningham 206 vs Frank Mir 276 [Recap and Video]
- Joe Fournier 187 vs Reykon 178½ [Recap and Video]
- Junior Younan 171½ vs Jeyson Minda 171½ [Recap and Video]
- Quinton Randall 149 vs William Jackson 144 [Recap and Video]
Jake Paul and Ben Askren are just a day away from their pay-per-view main event fight from Triller Fight Club in Atlanta, but today the pair will hit the scales for the weigh-in, and given it’s, y’know, “one of these,” some fireworks and drama don’t seem unlikely.
Paul (2-0, 2 KO) will be fighting for the third time as a professional, though for the first time against anyone who’s ever had a real fight. The 36-year-old Askren is an MMA veteran who will be making his pro boxing debut.
The card will also feature former junior welterweight titlist Regis Prograis (25-1, 21 KO) against Ivan Redkach (23-5-1, 18 KO); 44-year-old Steve Cunningham (29-9-1, 13 KO) fighting for the first time since 2017, as he takes on 41-year-old former UFC champion Frank Mir, who is also making his boxing debut; and entrepreneur Joe Fournier (8-0, 8 KO) reviving his “boxing career” at age 38, fighting for the first time since 2016, as he faces Reykon, a 34-year-old singer.
Prospects Lorenzo “Truck” Simpson, Quinton Randall, and Junior Younan are also in action.