- Jamel Herring TKO-6 Carl Frampton (1:40) [Highlights and Recap]
- Donnie Nietes UD-10 Pablo Carrillo (96-95, 98-92, 99-91) [Highlights and Recap]
- Keyshawn Davis RTD-4 Richman Ashelley (3:00) [Highlights and Recap]
- Fahad Al Bloushi UD-4 Suraj [Highlights and Recap]
- Tursynbay Kulakhmet KO-1 Heber Rondon (1:40) [Highlights and Recap]
Today at 2:30 pm ET, Jamel Herring headlines against Carl Frampton in Dubai, with Herring’s WBO junior lightweight title on the line in a much-delayed fight that finally hits the ring.
The fight will stream live on ESPN+ for those in the U.S., and air on Channel 5 for fans in the U.K. and Ireland. We’ll have live updates throughout the card, including round-by-round scoring and updates for the main event in this stream, no refresh required on your end:
Herring and Frampton, both 34, have been trying to get this fight done since setting it up in late 2019, but various setbacks have held it until now. But it’s happening, it’s here, and now we’ll settle it.
The card will also feature the return of Donnie Nietes, who hasn’t fought since the end of 2018 and is looking to get back into the mix at 115 lbs, as he faces Pablo Carrillo. We’ll also see Tursynbay Kulakhmet take on Heber Rondon, and Zhaknosh Turarov face Tyrone McKenna. Those three fights are all set for 10 rounds.
Update (9:35 am ET): Zhankosh Turarov tested positive for COVID and has been removed from the card.
How to Watch Herring vs Frampton
We don’t know for sure what else might air, but here’s the full lineup:
Main Card (ESPN+, 2:30 pm ET)
- Jamel Herring (22-2, 10 KO) vs Carl Frampton (28-2, 16 KO), junior lightweights, 12 rounds, for Herring’s WBO title
- Donnie Nietes (42-1-5, 23 KO) vs Pablo Carrillo (25-7-1, 16 KO), junior bantamweights, 10 rounds
- Keyshawn Davis (1-0, 1 KO) vs Richman Ashelley (10-1, 9 KO), lightweights, 6 rounds
- Fahad Al Bloushi (3-1, 1 KO) vs Suraj (2-1, 1 KO), junior lightweights, 4 rounds
- Tursynbay Kulakhmet (2-0, 1 KO) vs Heber Rondon (20-0, 13 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds