- Frank Tate TKO-3 Josh Burns (1:02) [Recap]
- Mike Richman TKO-1 Marcel Stamps (1:11) [Recap]
- Lorenzo Hunt TKO-5 Josh Dyer (0:52) [Recap]
- Ronnie Rogers TKO-1 Dimitri Angelini (1:37) [Recap]
- Bobo O’Bannon TKO-2 Zach Calmus (2:00) [Recap]
- Ezatullah Kakar KO-1 Chris Sarro (0:46) [Recap]
- Robert Washington TKO-2 Ryan Jones [Recap]
- Tom Shoaff KO-1 Nathan Mitchell (1:38) [Recap]
- Rusty Crowder KO-1 Daniel Gary (1:00) [Recap]
- Anthony Retic KO-1 Andy Locker (0:38) [Recap]
Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship is back tonight for BKFC 17, and our live coverage will kick off at 8 pm ET for the card from Birmingham, Alabama.
You can order the standalone PPV at Fite TV if you want, or you can watch cheaper via the BKTV app.
Tonight’s main event will see Frank Tate step in on short notice for the injured Dillon Cleckler and face Josh Burns, a bare knuckle veteran with a 5-4 (5 KO) record. Tate is 0-1-1 and was scheduled for the card, so he has been training. And bare knuckle is a wild sport, one shot can turn the tide in a hurry.
If we’re being fully honest, this is not the best or highest-profile BKFC card by any means, but I’ve personally — and I mean this, no one’s telling me to say it and they’re certainly not paying me to say it — yet to be let down by a BKFC show that I’ve tuned in to watch live.
So I’ll be here at 8 pm ET, the main card begins at 9 pm ET.