- Andy Ruiz Jr UD-12 Chris Arreola (117-110, 118-109, 118-109) [Highlights and Recap]
- Abel Ramos RTD-6 Omar Figueroa Jr (3:00) [Highlights and Recap]
- Sebastian Fundora TKO-4 Jorge Cota (2:35) [Highlights and Recap]
- Jesus Ramos UD-10 Javier Molina (97-92, 99-90, 99-90) [Highlights and Recap]
- Erislandy Lara KO-1 Thomas Lamanna (1:20) [Highlights and Recap]
- Eduardo Ramirez TKO-3 Isaac Avelar (1:16) [Highlights and Recap]
Tonight at 9 pm ET on pay-per-view, Andy Ruiz Jr headlines a four-fight card against Chris Arreola, with prelims beginning at 7 pm ET on FOX. Bad Left Hook will be here for live coverage throughout the night.
Live updates, including highlights and round-by-round coverage for all four PPV fights from Wil Esco, will come in this stream:
Ruiz and Arreola are both in good shape for this fight, coming in at weights where they each look strong, and this really is a fight with some good action potential. That goes for the rest of the pay-per-view card, too, which will also feature Omar Figueroa Jr vs Abel Ramos, Sebastian Fundora vs Jorge Cota, and Jesus Ramos vs Javier Molina.
How to Watch Ruiz vs Arreola
Date: Saturday, May 1 | Start Time: 9:00 pm ET
Location: Dignity Health Sports Park - Carson, CA
Streaming: PPV (Buy Here!) | TV: PPV
Online Coverage: BadLeftHook.com
The FOX fights will see Erislandy Lara move up to middleweight to fight Thomas Lamanna for a vacant WBA “world” (“regular”) belt, plus Eduardo Ramirez vs Isaac Avelar.
Join us tonight!
Undercard (FOX, 7:00 pm ET)
- Erislandy Lara (27-3-3, 15 KO) vs Thomas Lamanna (30-4-1, 12 KO), middleweights, 12 rounds
- Eduardo Ramirez (24-2-3, 11 KO) vs Isaac Avelar (17-2, 10 KO), featherweights, 12 rounds
Main Card (PPV, 9:00 pm ET)
- Andy Ruiz Jr (33-2, 22 KO) vs Chris Arreola (38-6-1, 33 KO), heavyweights, 12 rounds
- Omar Figueroa Jr (28-1-1, 19 KO) vs Abel Ramos (26-4-2, 20 KO), welterweights, 12 rounds
- Sebastian Fundora (16-0-1, 11 KO) vs Jorge Cota (30-4, 27 KO), junior middleweights, 12 rounds
- Jesus Ramos (15-0, 14 KO) vs Javier Molina (22-3, 9 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds