Vasiliy Lomachenko and Masayoshi Nakatani made weight for tomorrow night’s ESPN+ main event, as did the rest of the fighters on the Top Rank card.
Lomachenko (14-2, 10 KO) and Nakatani (19-1, 13 KO) are set for a 12-round fight in the lightweight division, and both came in under the 135 lb limit. Lomachenko was at 134.6, with the taller Nakatani just slightly lighter at 134.4.
The fight will be Lomachenko’s first since his October loss to Teofimo Lopez, while Nakatani is coming off of a comeback knockout win over Felix Verdejo in December.
How to Watch Lomachenko vs Nakatani
Rob Brant (26-2, 18 KO) and Janibek Alimkhanuly (9-0, 5 KO) are set for their 10-round co-feature bout, as the middleweights both weighed in at 159.6 lbs, just under the 160 lb limit. It’s a good fight that shouldn’t be slept on, a chance for Alimkhanuly to break into contention in a middleweight division that badly needs fresh blood, or for Brant to stake his claim as still being a strong contender.
- Giovani Santillan 147.6 vs Cecil McCalla 147.4
- Robert Rodriguez 118.8 vs Luis Fernando Saavedra 118.8
- Floyd Diaz 117.8 vs Jaime Jasso 116.2
- Guido Vianello 244 vs Marlon Williams 217.5
- Subaru Murata 121.6 vs Keven Monroy 119.8
- DeMichael Harris 134.2 vs Jonathan Hernan Godoy 134.2