- Jermell Charlo D-12 Brian Castano (113-114, 114-114, 117-111) [Highlights and Recap]
- Rolando Romero TKO-7 Anthony Yigit (1:54) [Highlights and Recap]
- Amilcar Vidal Jr MD-10 Immanuwel Aleem (95-95, 97-93, 97-93) [Highlights and Recap]
Tonight at 9 pm ET on Showtime, Jermell Charlo and Brian Castano meet for the undisputed junior middleweight (154 lbs) championship of the world, as all four major titles are on the line in the main event.
Wil Esco will be on the round-by-round for all three fights, and we’ll have that and more updates in this stream:
Charlo is defending the WBC, WBA, and IBF titles, with Castano putting his WBO belt on the line for the bout.
The show will also feature two more fights. Rolando Romero will face Anthony Yigit in what was supposed to be a 12-round lightweight bout for the interim WBA belt, which doesn’t need to exist, but Yigit missed weight by over five lbs. Yigit was drafted in on short notice, but he was already set for a 135 lb fight on the card, so that’s no excuse here.
In the opener, Amilcar Vidal Jr and Immanuwel Aleem will meet in a 10-round bout that had a 162 lb contract weight, which both made.
Join us tonight!
Main Card (SHO, 9:00 pm ET)
- Jermell Charlo (34-1, 18 KO) vs Brian Castano (17-0-1, 12 KO), junior middleweights, 12 rounds, for undisputed championship (Charlo’s WBC, WBA, and IBF titles and Castano’s WBO title)
- Rolando Romero (13-0, 11 KO) vs Anthony Yigit (24-1-1, 8 KO), lightweights, 12 rounds (Yigit missed weight)
- Amilcar Vidal Jr (12-0, 11 KO) vs Immanuwel Aleem (18-2-2, 11 KO), middleweights, 10 rounds