- Tim Tszyu TKO-3 Stevie Spark (2:22) [Recap]
- Joe Noynay KO-5 Liam Wilson (2:40) [Recap]
- Wade Ryan TKO-6 Troy O’Meley (3:00) [Recap]
- Sam Ah See TKO-1 Czar Amonsot (2:47) [Recap]
- Linn Sandstrom D-6 Natalie Gonzales Hills (56-58, 57-57, 58-56) [Recap]
Tim Tszyu returns to action today in Australia, and we’ll be here with live coverage of the full show, including round by round for the main event between Tszyu and Stevie Spark.
Live coverage for the show will kick off at 5 am ET. All updates, including results and highlights, will come in this stream:
Tszyu, 26, is putting together a strong run right now at 154 lbs, and has emerged as a possible top contender. Spark, 24, has come in on short notice, replacing Michael Zerafa as the B-side of the main event, and will be a big underdog.
How to Watch Tszyu vs Spark
Main Card (ESPN+, 5:00 am ET)
- Tim Tszyu (18-0, 14 KO) vs Stevie Spark (12-1, 11 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds
- Liam Wilson (9-0, 6 KO) vs Joe Noynay (18-2-2, 7 KO), junior lightweights, 10 rounds
- Wade Ryan (18-9, 6 KO) vs Troy O’Meley (11-1, 2 KO), rematch, junior middleweights, 10 rounds
- Sam Ah See (13-0-1, 6 KO) vs Czar Amonsot (35-5-3, 22 KO), welterweights, 8 rounds
- Linn Sandstrom (1-1, 0 KO) vs Natalie Gonzales Hills (debut), junior bantamweights, 6 rounds