Day 13of boxing at the 2020 Olympics will see the gold medal match at men’s heavyweight, plus semifinals at women’s middleweight and men’s lightweight.
The latter includes Team USA’s Keyshawn Davis facing Armenia’s exciting and tough Hovhannes Bachkov, with the winner going on to fight for gold and the loser settling for bronze. Davis is one of just two Americans left in the competition, along with super heavyweight Richard Torrez Jr.
Just one session tonight, which begins at 1 am ET.
You can stream live on NBCOlympics.com if you’re in the United States, I’m sure there are options elsewhere if you live elsewhere. Probably easy to Google.
Today’s full lineup:
Women’s middleweight (Semifinals)
- Lauren Price (Great Britain) vs Nouchka Fontijn (Netherlands)
- Zenfira Magomedalieva (Russian Olympic Committee) vs Li Qian (China)
Men’s lightweight (Semifinals)
- Keyshawn Davis (United States) vs Hovhannes Bachkov (Armenia)
- Andy Cruz (Cuba) vs Harry Garside (Australia)
Men’s heavyweight (FINAL)
- Muslim Gadzhimagomedov (Russian Olympic Committee) vs Julio la Cruz (Cuba)