- Eimantas Stanionis ND-4 Luis Collazo (2:31) [Highlights and Recap]
- Gabriel Maestre UD-12 Mykal Fox (114-113, 115-112, 117-110) [Highlights and Recap]
- Luke Santamaria UD-10 Devon Alexander (97-93, 98-92, 98-92) [Highlights and Recap]
Tonight at 8 pm ET on FOX, Premier Boxing Champions is back with a welterweight-focused card from Minneapolis, featuring Eimantas Stanionis taking on Luis Collazo in the main event.
Live updates will come in this stream:
Stanionis is an unbeaten, 26-year-old Lithuanian who likes to bring pressure, a hopeful in the 147 lb division. But while Collazo is 40 and his best days are definitely in the past, he’s still a smart, tricky veteran fighter who can be a pain for younger opponents.
How to Watch Stanionis vs Collazo
Date: Saturday, August 7 | Start Time: 8:00 pm ET
Location: The Armory - Minneapolis, MN
Online Coverage: BadLeftHook.com
We’ll also see Gabriel Maestre face Mykal Fox for the interim WBA welterweight title. Why is there an interim WBA welterweight title? Idk lol! But there will be, and no matter how recently the WBA have said they will definitely soon start cutting down the number of belts, they only do that when too many people start paying attention to how absurd this situation is with them, and then they wait for people to stop caring, and for some of the dullards to actually believe they’ll do it, then eventually they go full throttle on the nonsense again.
Veteran Devon Alexander, now 34 and 2-6-1 in his last nine fights dating back to 2013, will also be in action, facing Luke Santamaria in an attempt to get the St. Louis native’s career moving again. A loss here would either be a final nail for Alexander’s relevant career, or he could come back in a bit and be part of an $80 PBC pay-per-view.
Main Card (FOX, 8:00 pm ET)
- Eimantas Stanionis (13-0, 9 KO) vs Luis Collazo (39-8, 20 KO), welterweights, 10 rounds
- Gabriel Maestre (3-0, 3 KO) vs Mykal Fox (22-2, 5 KO), welterweights, 12 rounds
- Devon Alexander (27-6-1, 14 KO) vs Luke Santamaria (11-2-1, 7 KO), welterweights, 10 rounds