- Terence Crawford KO-6 David Avanesyan (2:14) [Highlights]
- Cris Cyborg UD-4 Gabby Holloway (39-36, 40-35, 40-34)
- Arnold Khegai SD-10 Eduardo Baez (94-95, 95-94, 96-93)
- Jeremiah Milton UD-6 Dajuan Calloway (58-56, 59-55, 59-55)
- Steven Nelson TKO-1 James Ballard (2:40)
Terence Crawford returns tonight for a hometown bout against David Avanesyan, where Crawford will defend the WBO welterweight title in Omaha, Neb.
We’ll be here with LIVE coverage starting from 9 pm ET for the full pay-per-view card, which also includes Cris Cyborg in a definitely sanctioned boxing bout, plus Arnold Khegai vs Eduardo Baez, heavyweight prospect Jeremiah Milton, and the returning Steven Nelson.
Full card updates, including highlights and results for the undercard, and round-by-round for the main event, will come in this stream:
Main Card (PPV, 9:00 pm ET)
- Terence Crawford (38-0, 29 KO) vs David Avanesyan (31-2, 28 KO), welterweights, 12 rounds, for Crawford’s WBO title
- Cris Cyborg (debut) vs Gabby Holloway (0-2, 0 KO), junior middleweights, 4 rounds
- Arnold Khegai (18-1-1, 11 KO) vs Eduardo Baez (21-3-2, 7 KO), featherweights, 10 rounds
- Jeremiah Milton (7-0, 6 KO) vs Dajuan Calloway (5-1, 5 KO), heavyweights, 6 rounds
- Steven Nelson (17-0, 14 KO) vs James Ballard (10-4, 3 KO), light heavyweights, 8 rounds