- Jesse Rodriguez UD-12 Carlos Cuadras (117-110x2, 115-112) [Highlights and recap]
- Jamie Mitchell TKO-4 Carly Skelly (1:32) [Highlights and recap]
- Ray Ford SD-10 Edward Vazquez (98-92, 97-93, 94-96) [Highlights and recap]
- Fernando Diaz UD-10 Lorenzo Smith (96-93x2, 95-94) [Highlights and recap]
- Khalil Coe TKO-2 Dylan O’Sullivan (2:16) [Highlights and recap]
Carlos Cuadras and Jesse “Bam” Rodriguez will meet for the vacant WBC junior bantamweight title tonight on DAZN, with main card coverage kicking off at 8 pm ET.
John Hansen will be here with live updates and discussion in the comments section of this post. There are prelim fights, with those kicking off at 6 pm ET on DAZN and various social media platforms.
Along with Cuadras-Rodriguez, which is a fight our staffers are split on, Jamie Mitchell will defend her WBA bantamweight title against Carly Skelly, plus the return of featherweight Raymond Ford and more.
Prelims (DAZN and Social Media, 6:00 pm ET)
- Elijah Garcia (9-0, 8 KO) vs Tony Hernandez (6-11-2, 4 KO), catchweight (164), 6 rounds
- Adam Stewart (12-1-1, 8 KO) vs Alvin Davie (6-2, 5 KO), heavyweights, 6 rounds
- Aaron Aponte (4-0, 2 KO) vs Louis Jourdain (2-0, 1 KO), junior welterweights, 6 rounds
Main Card (DAZN, 8:00 pm ET)
- Carlos Cuadras (39-4-1, 27 KO) vs Jesse Rodriguez (14-0, 10 KO), junior bantamweights, 12 rounds, for vacant WBC title
- Jamie Mitchell (7-0-2, 4 KO) vs Carly Skelly (4-0-1, 0 KO), bantamweights, 10 rounds, for Mitchell’s WBA title
- Raymond Ford (10-0-1, 6 KO) vs Edward Vazquez (11-0, 3 KO), featherweights, 10 rounds
- Fernando Diaz (10-1-1, 3 KO) vs Lorenzo Smith (10-0, 8 KO), flyweights, 10 rounds
- Khalil Coe (1-0-1, 1 KO) vs Dylan O’Sullivan (1-0, 0 KO), catchweight (180), 4 rounds